You must Sign In to post a response.
Yet another earning opportunity exclusively for ISCians - write articles on internship opportunities and earn double!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Write articles on Internships - an exciting Double Rewards program

After the successful double reward program on admissions, here's a superb opportunity to once again earn double through articles. This time we have to write articles related to Internships.

What you have to do: Submit articles related to internships (not scholarships or Fellowships or research projects). The title should indicate what the internship is for, namely "Internship for ____ students". Some samples-
    1. Internships for MBA students
    2. Internships for B.Tech. Computer Science students
    3. Internship opportunities in the aviation sector
    4. Internships for enhancing your career in journalism
    5. Law internships for undergraduates in________ (city).
    6. Stipend-based social work internships at______ (NGO or firm).

These are not definitive, and you can use alternate keywords like 'How to', 'Best', 'Top five', etc. You should include in the article relevant aspects, such as methods to find good internships, possible educational qualifications and skills required to apply, merits of doing the internship, the application procedure, suggest some names of institutes/firms to approach (without being spammy), etc. You can also write a separate article on a sample format letter for applying for that particular type of internship (such as at a legal firm or a prestigious event management company) and link the two articles. The sample letter can be submitted in Sample Letters and Letter Formats.

Important instructions:
    1. Submit the topic on which you are writing in a response to this thread so that others will be aware of what you are writing, and will avoid duplication. However, you can select only one topic at a time. After you have fully submitted the article, then only you can select the next topic.
    2. The article should be submitted in the category of Internships. You can submit as many articles as you want.
    3. To be eligible for the double reward, you must post the list of your articles in the same response (just replace the topic you selected with the link to the article), with links to each one and you need not wait for it to be approved. However, do not submit articles that are saved as drafts.
    4. The title of the article must include the word internships or internship opportunities and mention which stream/discipline/sector/career, as the case may be.
    5. Every article must have a few internal links to the various sections - schools, colleges, universities, courses, training institutes - as relevant. You can also provide internal links to other articles, or to the forum or Ask Expert section.
    6. The article should be of good length, adhering to the articles submission guidelines.

The reward: All approved articles submitted from the date of this announcement thread to the closing date will be eligible for double points and cash credits. For example, if you have earned Rs.300/- totally, an additional Rs.300/- will be credited to your profile account. Articles submitted before the date of this thread and having a date after the closing date will not be eligible for the double reward.

Closing date: 20th September 2020.

In case you require clarifications, submit your query in a response to this thread. Guidance can also be given in case you are confused on how to present the article. Learn and earn!
    My articles-
    1. Significant key features and types of IIT internship programs.
    (the original title selected created an offshoot while drafting so will be writing the 'how to apply' topic as a separate article in the form of tips for IIT intern aspirants)
    2. Sample email letter format to bagging a prestigious IIT internship
    3. How to apply for RBI summer placement internships for Indian and foreign students.
    4. Research internship opportunities with stipend at Reserve Bank of India.
    5. Significance, unique features and requirements of B.Ed. teaching internships in India

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My entries are:

1. How to Apply for AICTE TULIP Internship for Graduates and Engineering Students

2. IIA Bangalore- Visiting Students Internship Programme for Science and Engineering Students

3. Ministry of Food Processing Industries Internship Scheme 2020 for UG, PG & PhD Students

4. Top Five Internship Opportunities for Environmental Sciences Students offered by NGOs

5. National Centre for Earth Science Studies Internships for Postgraduate Earth Sciences Students

6. How to Apply for Internship at MoEFCC, New Delhi in Various Disciplines for UG & PG Students

7. Wildlife Institute of India Internship Programme for Graduates and Postgraduates Students

8. UG & PG In-Campus Internship at TERI- School of Advanced Studies

9. How to Apply for Internship Program at Sports Authority of India for UG & PG Students

10. Internship Programme at Forest Research Institute, Dehradun for M.Sc. and Doctoral Students

11. IISER Mohali Summer Research Internship Program for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Students

12. Top Institutes offering Internship in GIS and Remote Sensing

Please correct the spelling of internship in the title of this contest inviting thread. It is confusing the readers. Thanks.
    Knowledge is power.

My articles
    1. A simple guide on how to write an internship resume
    2. How to apply for internships at the Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore
    3. How to apply for law internships at the National Judicial Academy(NJA) India
    4. Digital India Internship Scheme for Engineering students
    5. CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Summer Internships for BE/B.Tech students
    6. Internships for MPH students at the Institute of Public Health(IPH), Bengaluru
    7. Summer/Winter Internship opportunities at National Human Rights Commission(NHRC), India
    8. Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation Internship for Postgraduate/Research Students
    9. How to apply for the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme
    10. National Institute of Wind Energy(NIWE) Internship programme for UG/PG students
    11. Internship opportunities for Chemical Engineering students in India

My article-
    1. Top 5 internships for MBA students
    2. Internship opportunities for B.Tech and M.Tech computer science students

Live life Kingsize!

My solo internship article

How to search for an internship for engineering students

Patience and perseverance pays

My entries are-

1) Useful tips for landing an internship for law students

2) Useful tips for landing an internship for hotel management students

3) Beneficial tips for law students to excel in the law internship

4) Internship challenges faced in law field by law school students

My entry for this programme

Top 5 organisations in Hyderabad for internship for CSE graduates.

drrao
    always confident

Good to see a few articles already coming in. This is a really vast topic since it is not restricted to admissions for any academic year so you can even come up with some unique original content related to the main internship that you are referring to, such as useful tips, sample letters and resumes, etc. Note that this topic also has good potential for the long-term for AdSense earnings.

Don't simply type in Google internships for XYZ students and source info from other sites that have taken up the same topic. To write original content the best approach is to visit the official websites of various institutes having the internship program in the field (e.g. law colleges and universities for internships related to the legal field) and finding out what each offer. Note down the various aspects together in a draft and then highlight all the features as a whole in an informative manner in your article.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I wish to write on the following topics:-

1. How MBAs from unbranded University colleges should seak internships
    2. How to address a follow-up letter and email for an internship.

My articles are as follows
    1. Internship opportunities for Undergraduates, Graduates, Post-Graduates in NITI Aayog
    2. Internship opportunities for Graduates, Undergraduates and Research Scholars with the MEA
    3. Asian Development Bank (ADB) internship programs for PhD and Postgraduate students
    4. Internship opportunities for Postgraduates at MP-IDSA

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I will write on-
    1. Internship for Life Science Graduates and Post Graduates at VJ Biotech

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My entries for the double reward program -
    1. MTA-India online internship programs for IT students and IT professionals.
    2. Internship opportunities for engineering and management students in Bosch Limited.

Knowledge is power.

My entry:

Six types of internships for Journalism and Mass Communication students

shampasaid

Everyone,

Please try to provide depth to the article. Don't just refer to the details of the internship that are available at the official website. After all, the focus is not on admissions (which was the earlier double reward program), but on the type of internship that would be beneficial to students of a particular stream/subject. Try to bring out something unique through your article with a short brief on the merits. Do some little research of your own, as I mentioned in #709524.

My entry:

Infosys Instep global internship program for IIT students

My entry for the article on internship as per the double reward contest announced in this thread -
    Why should students and professionals attend an internship program.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks, everyone for the wonderful contributions as part of this double reward program. Like for earlier such programs, the articles will be checked for eligibility for the double reward and, once approved, the tally of points and cc will be done and credited to the members' profile accounts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.