Write articles on Internships - an exciting Double Rewards programAfter the successful double reward program on admissions, here's a superb opportunity to once again earn double through articles. This time we have to write articles related to Internships.
What you have to do: Submit articles related to internships (not scholarships or Fellowships or research projects). The title should indicate what the internship is for, namely "Internship for ____ students". Some samples-
1. Internships for MBA students
2. Internships for B.Tech. Computer Science students
3. Internship opportunities in the aviation sector
4. Internships for enhancing your career in journalism
5. Law internships for undergraduates in________ (city).
6. Stipend-based social work internships at______ (NGO or firm).
These are not definitive, and you can use alternate keywords like 'How to', 'Best', 'Top five', etc. You should include in the article relevant aspects, such as methods to find good internships, possible educational qualifications and skills required to apply, merits of doing the internship, the application procedure, suggest some names of institutes/firms to approach (without being spammy), etc. You can also write a separate article on a sample format letter for applying for that particular type of internship (such as at a legal firm or a prestigious event management company) and link the two articles. The sample letter can be submitted in Sample Letters and Letter Formats.
1. Submit the topic on which you are writing in a response to this thread so that others will be aware of what you are writing, and will avoid duplication. However, you can select only one topic at a time. After you have fully submitted the article, then only you can select the next topic.
2. The article should be submitted in the category of Internships. You can submit as many articles as you want.
3. To be eligible for the double reward, you must post the list of your articles in the same response (just replace the topic you selected with the link to the article), with links to each one and you need not wait for it to be approved. However, do not submit articles that are saved as drafts.
4. The title of the article must include the word internships or internship opportunities and mention which stream/discipline/sector/career, as the case may be.
5. Every article must have a few internal links to the various sections - schools, colleges, universities, courses, training institutes - as relevant. You can also provide internal links to other articles, or to the forum or Ask Expert section.
6. The article should be of good length, adhering to the articles submission guidelines.
The reward: All approved articles submitted from the date of this announcement thread to the closing date will be eligible for double points and cash credits. For example, if you have earned Rs.300/- totally, an additional Rs.300/- will be credited to your profile account. Articles submitted before the date of this thread and having a date after the closing date will not be eligible for the double reward.
Closing date: 20th September 2020.
In case you require clarifications, submit your query in a response to this thread. Guidance can also be given in case you are confused on how to present the article. Learn and earn!