You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Do you know ISC ranks at 21,000 position among 1.7 billions sites globally?

I wonder if the members who are contributing to this site know this or not that, the indiastudychannel.com is ranked at 21000 position approx among 1.7 billion sites Worldwide/globally.

Although, this ranking goes up and down on a daily basis but that all depends upon the contributors and traffic. I found this figure through one of online tools for rank verification, although Webmaster must be knowing much better.

We all must be proud of this fact that, we are contributing to a site which really engages us so well and must congratulate the Webmaster, Managing Editor, Editors and every contributor who have made this possible.

It is a result of collective effort and we must take pride in this. Also, we can take this opportunity to rank it better and take it further up the rank in India and across the globe.

Let's congratulate the Webmasters and every contributor to thIs great site.

Edit 1: Would also like to update the Indian rank, which is #3582.
    Very happy to note this. I never heard of this ranking aspect and I take this opportunity to congratulate the webmasters who designed, developed and nurturing the same for better performance. I hope the site will reach further heights with the nurturing of the webmasters. I wish and hope that we should see a better ranking on this excellent site. I congratulate all who contributed their best on the site in different ways. The site should attract many more members and see that many members will contribute regularly here so that the ranking will further improve. I am also happy that I am also apart of the site as a member and helped like a Squirrel who helped Rama in constructing the bridge across the ocean.
    drrao
    always confident

Very pleased to note this information. ISC is a site managed by most efficient WebMasters, able Managing editor, dedicated editors, and hardworking, tirelessly contributing members. I sincerely hope that ISC would reach a four-digit position from this five-digit position very soon in the future. Well done ISC. Keep it up. Keep growing.
    No life without Sun

This is very soothing and great information shared by the author. For the past 13 years we have been sharing on the internet and our educational site has become more famous for time tested articles on varied educational topics and our job section gives wholesome details about current jobs available across the globe. Moreover our forum section has become more vibrant as I could some time see our entry is at the top in same kind of entries which runs into few crores. This proves that our webmaster were toiled much and brought this site to much fave and trust and thereby the members who are staying here for more than 10 years with the site and still doing the great job contributions feel very proud and elated that their hard work and writings has not gone waste and ISC has been developing leaps and bounds.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a matter of great happiness that we are a part of this platform which is having such a good ranking considering so many sites present in the internet. I congratulate the team ISC for that and wish it more success in coming times.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It is a proud moment to know that and I am very happy to know that this website ISC has been able to establish its identity in such an important place in such many websites and I am also proud that I have become a part of this big website and platform, I want to give my contribution on ISC as much as I can as this the platform which help me to enhance my writing skills ,I would like to thank to all leaders , webmaster , and all members of ISC.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Internet is like an ocean and if we are being seen there somewhere to be recognised it is a great honour and I congratulate the management and the members of this educational site on these laurels as intimated by Manoj and I also hope that we would be progressing ahead with the same speed, zeal, and vigour. Today internet is a place having cut throat competition and the sites have to adopt new technologies and ideas for success.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments