You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Narrate your unforgettable event(s) at ISC

Members,
    We all are contributing our best to ISC for ISC and for us to score points, earn cash credits, to share knowledge and for timepass. During the course of our ISC service, we might have come across many sweet/bitter events that still lives in our heart and not forgettable.

Kindly narrate them if you have any.
    There are many good moments I faced and enjoyed at ISC so far. Right from the day one my concentration is in the forum section and I have been keeping the consistency of being top in the section and that gave me the best satisfaction. Secondly after becoming the platinum member with much of the score from forum section is another achievement to my credit and I feel happy for that. I had the target of finishing two lakh points and want to leave the site. But again came back after recall request from the site administration and therefore continuing now. My present rank is 3 and I am happy to retain it. Soon I may be getting the second rank being occupied by the webmaster and there are every chance of overtaking his score. Though ups and downs were confronted, I still feel contended and going in this great site. Thanks to all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    Good. You said about your achievement in ISC, but not any unforgettable pleasant/bitter event at ISC. It should be an event that happened to you.

No life without Sun

For eight months I was out of reach and out of sight owing to frequent rejection of forum posts not assigning proper reason and thus peeved over that I was away. But last July Vandana contacted me to rejoin and continue by forgetting the past. In that course of time I lost the platinum to diamond level and within 8 months of performance I regained the rank 3 and also the platinum level. There was face off with few members too and that was time being and not prolonged. But ISC should not delete any thread on their own and assign a show cause to the author concerned and take their views before doing so.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many memorable moments. Listing them may not be possible in a single thread. I have many take-outs. I thank the webmaster for giving me a chance to continue learning on this site.
    Sometimes our feelings will be getting hurt because of some actions. Those actions may not be intentional and they might have happened due to some reasons. We can't blame anybody on that matter. But our feelings will get hurt. When I opened a thread on a subject, " A*, it may get deleted saying that the topic is discussed many times and hence it is deleted. Fine. No problem. But the very next day another member may open a thread on the same subject " A ". But it is not deleted. When we see such incidents we will get hurt. The editors might have not noticed this new thread. Recently one or two such incidents disturbed me a little bit. Again I am telling that I am not finding any fault with anybody. It is all in the game and we should go on.

drrao
    always confident

Mr. Rao,
    It is a quite normal event that happens from day today. Nothing special to note and appreciate. It is not a pleasant/bitter event or incident. Quote some incident that is unforgettable that remains in your heart forever.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments