You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Parent company of ISC is now a Google Partner Company

I think we keep ourselves so busy in contributing to the site that we forget to notice the achievements made by ISC and its parent companies. As previously discussed on the forum, that ISC ranks around #21000 amongst 1.7 billion sites globally and #3582 in India, which many members did not know about.

There is a another achievemnt which Spiderwerk has achieved and i.e. becoming a Google Partner Company. Being a Google Partner is no mean feat, it takes immense amount of hard work and consistency as well as proving yourself/your company worthy of this certification. It actually means that the person/company has achieved a globally recognized level of expertise in Google advertising.

Now we must not only congratulate the team and webmaster but also request them to display this badge on the site somewhere possible.

We all display our achievements in our profile, but I request the webmaster to add a corner for ISC and its sister sites achievement, which not only members can see but for the entire web to notice.

"Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise" is the most appropriate sentence here.
    SpiderWorks, parent company of ISC is a Google Partner Agency. However, the partner badge is a script and adding it to ISC will make it further load for ISC. Also, the partner badge is actually means digital marketing services, which is not really applicable for ISC.

It is a good idea to show the partners/parent company/sister concerns of ISC somewhere. Let me see where we can do the same.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congrats Tony as our parent company SpiderWorks as become the partner agency for Google and that proves your immense hard work has paid at last. We have to make use of this good recognition and being famous in social media Tony John can popularize the site in different social media so that many new members can be expected to be joined soon. The webmaster can also make a mention about this partner badge on the right hand side of the banner so that it can be read by anyone who visits our site for information or job search. There is nothing wrong to make use of such recognition for our good future.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I believe most new members look for either earning opportunities or recognition, and if such badge is visible on site somewhere then that is going to make a lot of difference in perception of new members as well as visitors.
    Live before you leave.

We all should be proud that we are associated with such an institution which is recognised by Google and made it a Google partner company. I like to congratulate the great brains behind this site who made it a well-recognised site. All the webmasters and the administration deserves all appreciations.
    I like to thank the other to share the information with all of us. As mentioned by him it is good that we can indicate this achievement somewhere on the site, definitely, it can attract many more members and the site will become more popular.

drrao
    always confident

It's indeed a special moment for all of us and it is understood how much hard work is required to become a Google Partner Agency. As the author has rightly quoted "Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise", it's because of the effort of Tony Sir and his team that SpiderWorks found such a prominent place on the web. Everybody is trying to make their presence felt on the web but not all are noticed. My congratulations to Tony Sir and his team for this achievement and I am sure more good news is waiting for SpiderWorks, ISC and its sister concerns.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

ISC's progress is our progress and I feel proud on this occasion and thanks to Manoj for bringing this news here in the forum for information of all. Let us all work together to enhance its image more and more in coming times. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments