You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request for the concerned editors to unlock my following articles to update them

I request the concerned editors to unlock my following articles to update and add additional information.

1. Structure of a flowering plant and functions of the various parts of the plant

2. Anatomy or internal structure of a Monocot leaf

3. Human excretory or urinary system and its structure

4. How To Write Botanical Or Technical Description Of A Flowering Plant?

5. How Mitosis Process occurs in an Animal cell?
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati,

The needful has been done and all the articles have been unlocked for you. For each one, please leave a note to the editor about what changes/updates you have put in (mention the part/paragraphs of the article generally).

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ramakrishna Kambhampati,

Whenever you are going to update any details in an old article, it is suggested that you first click on the republish button and then edit and add the information. That way, the article will get published afresh, with the current year. Also, since the FAQ feature was added, you could have added the FAQs that way instead of putting it in the main body of the article. Please keep this in mind henceforth.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments