You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Letter Writing Contest- Write a letter to your favourite teacher- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the results of the Letter writing contest.

First Prize-Padmini with a prize money of Rs 75/-

Second Prize- Neeru Bhatt with a prize money of Rs 50/-

Consolation Prizes-

1. Sharada

2. Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao with prize money of Rs 30/- each.

Writing a letter is actually an art by itself. One should not be another individual when making your points. You need to be sincere.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty Congratulations to all the letter-writing winners. Well done friends. Keep it up. Generally, we don't write letters to our good old teachers. We only meet them personally. And we mostly forget our teachers after leaving our school or institution. Nowadays, when we have a gadget in hand, why do we write letters. We can talk to them on Audio or Video call. Anyway, a good contest to appreciate.
    No life without Sun

Congratulation to all winners, you all are deserving for these rewards. I wish you all the best for many more contest in future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My hearty congratulations to Ms Padmini andMs Neeru Bhatt for winning the first and second prizes respectively. I also want to congratulate Ms Sharada and Mr Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao for winning the consolation prizes for the same contest.

Many thanks to Saji sir and ISC for conducting such a nice contest and provide an opportunity to participate in the contest.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt, Sharada, and Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao for securing their respective prizes. I am really happy for this first prize as I was not at all expecting this. Thank you very much for this award.
    I wrote the letter in the memory of my professor Dr. Ashok Munjal. He was such a great person who never accepted the failure of his students and did his best to turn it into a success story. He made me win once again!

He was working with a team on Corona Virus and was visiting Kolkata in February this year when he died due to cardiac arrest.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to all winners for winning letter writing contest. I wish them all the best for more success in the coming days. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulation to the prize winners who joined me in the list. I appreciate their good work and hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes. I thank ISC for considering my letter for consolation prizes. Thanks to all the members who congratulated for me for this consolation prize. ISC is coming out with good contests related to education, colleges, universities and teachers. I thank ISC for the same and hope they continue the same practice in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to Padmini and Neeru Bhatt for winning the first and second prizes respectively for the letter to teacher contest. I also want to congratulate Sharada and Dr Rao for winning the consolation prizes for the same contest.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners of the Letter Writing Contest. Nowadays, we hardly write letters to our near and dear ones mainly because there are other mediums to communicate with them and that too instantly. Letter writing, therefore, is limited mostly for an official purpose though it's always a form of literary work. These types of contests are a good opportunity to showcase this particular form of literary talent of the members.

My special thanks to Saji Sir, for conceptualizing and organizing this contest.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Expressing my gratitude to ISC for selecting my letter as a part of the consolation prize. I extend my hearty congratulations to the first prize winner, Padmini and second prize winner Neeru Bhat. It was a call back on our memories to remember our teacher on teacher's day. We never had a smartphone those days but our brains have still registered their image all through these years. It was a great thought to bring in this concept for the contest by the editor.
    Lead the leader

With the modern communication facilities in place we are slowly forgetting the art of letter writing. This contest was in fact a reminder to revive those writing faculties in us and to that extent it was really an interesting contest. Now the awards are announced and I congratulate the winners Padmini, Neeru Bhatt, Sharada, and Dr Rao for their respective awards in this contest. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to the First prize winner- Padmini, Second Prize- Neeru Bhatt and Consolation Prizes winners - Sharada and Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao of Letter Writing Contest. As everyone is using other means of communication like SMS, chats, social media, the letter writing is taking a back seat in personal formate and is only used as an official form. Writing a letter to someone special after years took time and took us back to the '90s era. I would like to thank the participants and organisers for coming up with such a thought and help everyone to enjoy and remember their teachers on the occasion of teachers day and tell them how they feel about their favourite teacher.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I am very happy to get the award for letter writing contest which was floated on the occasion of teacher's day. I also congratulate the other winners of this contest and wish them good luck in their future endeavours in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Padmini for winning this contest and to Neeru for bagging the second prize. Appreciation also for the consolation prize winners Sharada (a really sweet letter, that!) and Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao. Well done, everyone.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited. Enhanced points and cc to all the participants have also been credited.

We have been reiterating time and again that members must take due care to ensure that they follow the contest rules strictly whenever they are participating in a contest. But many times a few of them miss out some points due to different reasons. It was rule number four (4) which was important and underlined that has been neglected by some participants this time around. Anyway, this being a Teacher's Day special contest, we have given some points and cc to all the participants as a special case.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Many congratulations to Padmini ma'am and Neeru Bhatt for winning the first and second prizes respectively. I also want to congratulate Sharada and Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao for winning the consolation prizes for the same contest. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.