You must Sign In to post a response.
There's more than meets the eye in a piece of paper and ISCians brought this out in prize-winning ways through our topic-based TOW topic!
  • Category: Winners

Papers that won the prize!

We gave a simple enough topic for the topic-based TOW for August and some really wonderful entries came in from the 18 participants. You may be aware of the multiple benefits and uses of paper but our members brought out many more fascinating faces of paper!

The winners of this reward program are Sankalan Bhattacharya for his humorous take on identity papers and Umesh for an informative piece that also conveys a message. Each of them will receive a cash award of Rs. 60/- and 60 points.

The winners of the special prize of Rs. 40/- and 40 points are-
    1. Dhruv for an interesting idea about remembering and meeting goals

2. Dr. Deepali Gangwar for her fascinating analogy of life's paper and how we choose what to write on it

3. Neeru Bhatt for bringing out the multiple emotions that arise from an exam paper.

Congratulations to all the winners! Other participants can look out for some great rewarding experiences too.
    I like to congratulate all the winners of the TOW competition for the month of August on Paper. The prize-winning threads are good and they deserve the award. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to all the winners of the Paper contest. Sankalan, Umesh, Dhru, Deepali and Neeru have done an excellent paper work. Well done guys. Keep up good work on paper.
    No life without Sun

At the outset the Paper contest was unique and we could see varied kind of thought process writing from members and on this occasion my hearty congrats goes to . Sankalan, Umesh, for winning the contest and word of appreciation to special prize winners Dhru, Deepali and Neeru as all of them deserve the recognition as their writing was out of box and very new thought. What I suggest that this kind of tow topic based contests must be conducted twice a month so that the members get engaged in writing their creative content and the ISC would be hugely benefited. Hope the editors would like this suggestion.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulation to all winners of Paper contest. You all are deserving for this.
    Sankalan Sir, Umesh Sir, Dhru Sir, Deepali Ma'am and Neeru Ma'am all you have done great work.
    I wish you all the very best for more rewards in future contest.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

K Mohan,

We will discuss your suggestion with the admin. and the editorial team.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to co-winner Umesh Sir and also to all the special prize winners Dhruv, Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Neeru Bhatt. All you have done really well and my thanks to ISC for selecting my post as one of the winning entries. My best wishes to all other participants of the contest and I am sure they will post more interesting entries in future.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Monthly topic based contests are always very interesting and evoke much response from the members. There are many members including me who try to participate in it invariably. Now the results for this one are declared and I thank ISC for my award and also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners for their award and appreciate their outstanding entries submitted for this particular contest.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of the Topic-based TOW contest- Sankalan Bhattacharya and Umesh. I also congratulate all the special prize winners- Dhruv, Dr. Deepali, and Neeru in the same. This time the TOW contest was a bit tricky as it is always difficult to mention something unique about the common. But I enjoyed reading many colorful thoughts about the paper.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winners and special prize winners on winning the TOW contest on paper. I am also busy with lots of paperwork these days, will get back to momentum soon as well catch up with the forum. Keep going!
    Lead the leader

Many congratulations to Sankalan and Umesh, the winners and Dhruv, Deepali and Neeru, the special prize winners of the topic based TOW for Aug '20. I would also like to register my appreciation to all the participants. It was very interesting to see the paper taking different shapes and donning different colours at the hands of our creative members.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

i am happy to see my name in the list of winners for this particular month end topic based TOW contest and thank ISC for it. At the same time I also take this opportunity to convey my hearty congrats to all the other winners in the respective categories. Well done.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Umesh Sir and also to all the special prize winners Dhruv Sir and Neeru Bhatt. I thanks to ISC for my prize. My best wishes to all other participants of the contest.

My hearty congratulations to the TOW month-end contest winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and Umesh, Dhruv, Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Neeru Bhatt for winning the special prize in the TOW contest. I would also like to wish all the other participants for coming up with such wonderful thoughts and better luck next time.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.