You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request for the concerned editors to verify my account

In this month my four articles were approved and for that Rs.350 were credited to my account. The previous month's Rs.33 balance was there and so the total amount till today is Rs.383. Yesterday I have submitted an update to my old resource and in its new approval, there is an increased credit of Rs.30. So the total of my account at present should be Rs.403. But when I clicked my account from the dashboard it is showing Rs.303. I request the concerned editors rectify the mistake. Thank you in advance.
    Ramakrishna, please recalculate your balance on your dashboard and check again.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Mr.Saji Ganesh, Today in the morning before recalculating it is showing Rs.383 and now at present, it is showing after recalculating Rs.328. In this month itself for my four articles, I got credited with Rs.350. For updates, I got now Rs35 and last month's balance Rs.33 and so the total amount should be Rs. 418. But now it is showing Rs. 328.

It is seen that you had sought to unlock five of your articles for updating. Please check the difference in cc allotted before and after updating.

In the meanwhile, we will check out whether there is any other reason for the possible reduction in your earnings. Please wait for a response.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Thank you Mr.Saji Ganesh for your concern. From yesterday's Rs.328 my account total has reduced now to Rs.288. ok I will resubmit my 3 more up date articles now and I will see the difference.

• Sign In to post your comments