You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Good news for Blogger or Google adsense for contents.

Good news for Blogger or Google adsense for contents. From 1 week I noticed google for content working well like old days so its good news that google improving search on blogging contents again so its good time to contribute on contents more and more.

ISC Also did good improvement to encourage members. I am able to see ads positioning is better than previous. So all the best to all my ISC friends and keep contributing here.
    It is good to hear that. So, All of us can get better returns from Google adsense for our quality content.
    Yours,
    K K

Thanks Santosh for sharing this really good news. Only few days back there was a thread from a author starting that Google has been deducting the ad revenues and also going slow with earning offers to the members of ISC. Even their payment issues was highlighted by the members. Good that old position of earning from Google adsense has been restored and ISC members who are currently writing articles would be hugely benefited as ISC administration is duly supporting those write articles and admissions and other subjects etc. Glad to know that ad contennt from Google also well placed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good to hear that. The people who are having Google Adsense account may get good payments now and on other sites also there may be good encouragement to content writers. Let us hope for the best.
    drrao
    always confident

It is definitely a welcome news as many of us were facing deductions of our earnings at the end of the month because we visited our own pages which is something like false impressions for Google. As I understand earlier no such problem was faced by the members but that deduction started almost a year back and many members mentioned that here in the forum discussions. With this new Avatar of Adsense if such things do not happen now, then it is really a matter to rejoice because Adsense is one effective way to monetise our content quality wise or volume wise in the internet. Let us hope that visiting our page ourselves is to be simply taken as not to be accounted view rather than to be treated like a penalty. Why I am so particular about the issue is that all my earnings had been deducted month wise on that pretext. I often visit my pages whether it is forum, Ask Experts or Article section, whenever a new response is made to it. I also try to avoid the Ads wherever they are shown so that accidentally I do not click on them which is of course an offence from Adsense point of view and is ok with us also as we avoid the Ads due to that reason solely.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes you all are correct definitely its going to give us good result in future. I think we all need to continue blogging as well as vlogging. If in future blogging will get good weight-age by google then it will be better opportunity to earn more money from blog as well as ISC posts.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments