You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest for the week 06th to 12th Sept '20- Winners!

A good number of threads were posted by our members during the week 06th to 12th Sept '20 and it is heartening to note that the effort to bring in fresh ideas and topics for discussion is continuing unabated though it would be nice if more members joined the wagon.

And now we are ready with the list of winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the period.

Winner
    Manoj Chaurasia for his subtle comparison of a flowing river with a clear mind in the thread River with flowing water remains fresh and stinks when stuck, mind is somehow similar

Special Prizes
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread When men turn into machines which is a take on people who prefer to act without any application of the mind.

2. Neeru Bhatt for enabling a good discussion on why students in India do not opt for part-time jobs through her thread Students do not go for part-time jobs in our country and

3. K Mohan for the idea that one has to move out of his usual approach if he wants to do something creative in his thread If you want to be creative then get rid of your original approach

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Let our efforts be to bring in more unique and fresh ideas instead of revamping already discussed points. It is, again, needless to say that revamping is also an art but that also calls for some extra effort.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the TOW winners!
    Congratulations to all the winners of TOW for the week 06th to 12th Sept '20. All the threads are interesting and deserve the awards. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the winners and special prize winners of TOW last week. Well done. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Many congratulation to all the winners of TOW . All you have posted nice threads which really deserves rewards.
    I wish you all the best for many more rewards.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

ISC enriched with more stuff and it enhances the knowledge of its members through rewards and points. My heartfelt congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt and K. Mohan for winning in the TOW.

Hearty congrats to Manoj Chaurasia for winning the topic of the week contest, and he has been very active in this forum creating new threads and also responding to various posts. He deserves the prize. My best wishes also goes to my co special prize winner Sankalan and Neeru and their threads are very good win the special mention. I am also thanking the ISC for selecting my thread as the special prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I want to register a word of appreciation to ISC for changing my thread heading which now looks more attractive and meaningful. If such cooperation comes from ISC then there would be more contributions to the forum.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for becoming the winner of the TOW contest and to my co-winners Neeru Bhatt and K Mohan for winning the special prizes. My thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the prize and my thanks to you all for your good wishes. Go ahead and post more interesting threads regularly.

Well done, members!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winner of TOW for the week 06th to 12th Sept '20 Manoj Chaurasia and all the special prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt and K Mohan. Well done and keep it up.

Results of TOW contests are always eagerly awaited by the members and now as it has been announced for the said week, I heartily congratulate all the winners in respective categories. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners namely Manoj Chaurasia, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and K Mohan for their respective awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation is a beautiful word given in appreciation of the hard work. It gives me immense pleasure to appreciate the members who bring in thoughts out of their bouquets to fill the vases at ISC. Keep going ahead to win much more thread of the week contests.
    Lead the leader

Congratulation to Manoj Chaurasia for winning the TOW award. I extend my wishes to all the special prize winners - Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt, and Mohans sir for securing the special appreciation.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winner Manoj Chaurasia and Special prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt and K. Mohan for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 06th to 12th Sept '20. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the prize winers of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 06th to 12th Sept '20.

I congratulate all the winners for their respective prize-winning threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulation to all the winner for winning thread of the weak contest 6th sept to 12th sept '20. All of you deserve this award. I wish them all the best. Keep it up.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

• Sign In to post your comments