You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

PM Modi celebrates 70th Birthday. Convey your wishes

Today PM Modi celebrates his 70th birthday and we wish him good life, healthy life and happiness in the coming years too. You can share your greetings to the PM here.
    Wishing our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi a very Happy Birthday! May the Almighty bless him with good health and long life.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

I wish our prime minister Shri Modi on the occasion of his birthday. It is his 70th birthday. I pray to God to give him a long and healthy life so that he can serve the country for long and see that the country will progress and reach new heights under his leadership. I wish him many many happy returns of the day.
    drrao
    always confident

Let me wish Modiji 'Wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day'. May God bless Modi with longevity and be with him in all his endeavors towards the progress and development of India. Happy Birthday, Modiji.
    No life without Sun

Wishing a very Happy birthday to our respected prime minister. There will be many events today on PM Modi's birthday. However, PM Modi has clearly told the BJP (BJP) and his cabinet colleagues that his birthday should be celebrated with simplicity. The BJP is celebrating his birthday as Seva Day. Under this, the BJP is celebrating the service week from 14 to 20 September. On this occasion, BJP is organizing a virtual rally in every state of the country. Today all party workers will organize various programs in their respective areas. Many schemes will be launched on his birthday in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's home state Gujarat.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments