You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- August '20- Winner!

His contributions spanning across different sections during the month was phenomenal and the passion exhibited by him to maintain the quality and uniqueness in the contents he produced is worth emulating. The Star of the Month award winner for the month of August '20 is none other than Sankalan Bhattacharya. We hope the award will motivate him to continue with his good work in this site.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star!
    Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for the achievement. Really he deserves the award. His contributions are good. He won many competitions on ISC during this month and his contributions are worth reading. So my appreciations to him for his work. I hope and wish he will continue his good work win many more awards in the coming months. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation Sankalan sir, you are truly deserving member for this rewards. Your contribution in all sections of ISC is commendable. Wish you all the very best for more rewards.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations Mr. Sankalan for winning the Star of the Month award for August 2020. Your dedication and contribution ins different sections at ISC surely deserve it. Keep going as you are an inspiration for many members here. Wish you many more such awards in the future too.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Sankalan for winning the prestigious Star of the Month Award. May you continue to contribute quality content and prosper in ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya the winner of Star of the Month award- August '20. You are now on a winning spree .Keep the pace. My best wishes for many more laurels.

Congratulations and best wishes to Sankalan Bhattacharya for his prestigious award that is Star of the month for the month of August 2020. You deserve this accolade and hope that you would continue your good work in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Efforts put forth round the month is indeed a great achievement. I join hands in appreciating Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the star of the month award for August 2020.
    Lead the leader

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for receiving the Star of the Month award. You deserve it, so your winning is not at all a surprise. All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Sankalan for winning the star of the month award Aug 20 and that proves his all round contributions in this site. Keep it up.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Mr Sankalan for his most coveted Star of the month award for the month of August 2020 and as we are seeing his good quality contributions in ISC it was an expected one and he truly deserves it. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

I am really surprised! I didn't expect this. My thanks to ISC for the award and thanks to all of you for your wonderful wishes. Your appreciation and valuable comments on my posts made this possible and mind it, I am learning from you all. The posts of all the seniors and also of many juniors inspire me a lot and the suggestions of the editors on various occasions are something that works towards improving the way of expressing the matters in the posts. This award is indeed a motivating factor which comes with more responsibilities.
    Again, a Big Thank You to all.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Mr. Sankalan for winning the Star of the Month award for August 2020. I wish he will be posting good content in the coming days. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations Mr. Sankalan for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award. May you continue to contribute quality content and inspire others.
    Live before you leave.

Congratulations to sankalan Bhattacharya on his winning star of the month award. His contributions are with good quality and a good sharing of information.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the prestigious award the start of the month award August 2020. You really deserve it. All the best and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of August 2020. I wish the winner to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.