You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Opinion on my performance as a member of this amazing platform

Dear members, please rate my performance as a member of this amazing platform, so to further improve my performance and standard writing skills. You can be as critical as possible as long as it is limited to my style of writing and tips on improving my style. Hope each one you will contribute your opinion on this thread

Thank you
    Normally a new member would be taking time to understand this site and also would go slow with the performance graph. But you have proved great and what I feel that you are writing the contents in such a way that you are most experienced member. Ryyu you have joined this site on 28th June this year and within short period you have captured the imagination and working style of this site and your threads are extremely good and by scoring the 127th rank of this site in such a short span with over 600 points in kitty speaks above your interest here. You made 39 great forum posts, given 134 wonderful forum responses, and you have cast a spell in ask expert section by asking 12 questions and responding to 16 of them which proves that you are emerging as the all rounder of this site and surely great and awards and rewards are in offing. Accept my advance complements.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"28th June 2020, a day to remember
    ISC gave birth to a new member
    A name difficult to spell and utter
    Has performed well beyond better

Not completed a century days
    Added 600 points within 84 days
    Shining like a silver today
    Hope to see him gold in few days.

Appears to be damn smart
    With his great interest as a poet
    He has captured the heart of members
    Hoping to see him great to remember.

Well done Ryyu. You are doing well. May God Bless You.

No life without Sun

Ryyu,
    Nice to see your posts daily in the forum section. Within a short span of 3 months, you made to feel your presence by all the members and you are contributing very nicely. I hope you will continue your work here and get benefitted. You will become shortly a gold member and continue your run here for long.
    You have a good desire for writing poems and you have good writing skills. By continuing here for some more time your English will further improve. I think you will also start participating in other sections also.
    I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

I think you are doing good in the forum section as evident from your good participation there. I have seen your presence in Ask Experts section also where also we have much activity. So, keep up your good work and all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

You have very humbly ask us to assess your performance which I doubt whether we would be really able to do. Still going by the confidence shown by you in the peer group, I can say that you are doing very good in the forum section and also to some extent in Ask Experts section and that is a nice thing. What I would suggest is please try your hand in article section also because that is the most important section to showcase our knowledge and composition abilities and many members though capable enough are shying from that section. May be one reason that already some stalwarts are there. But we should not be discouraged by that and should attempt our contributions whatever it is. Our creative pursuits would not be fully met if we do not write a sufficient number of articles. I am also trying to contribute my humble efforts in that section as I perceive it the most important section in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks a lot and my deepest gratitude to each member, for having judged my performance. But I feel I m not really doing much yet. Hope to continue improving my performance.

Ryyu,
    Not pleased with your selection of too many responses as the best answer. There can be only one Best answer to any question or query.
    Really, I don't appreciate your efforts to select the Best answer. Kindly edit and make only one best answer to your thread.

No life without Sun

The author seems to have overwhelmed by series of good responses to this post and selected all as the best answer and that should be given a thought and there can be one best among the rest.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Justy to clarify this thread is declared closed by me. However any author aquainted with my work can still post response on my performance. All answers are best since each member's style of writing and thinking has contributed to. Ryyu's growth. I'm not overwhelmed nor moved but a sense of deep gratitude and humility persists within towards each one of you.

Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.