You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- August '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of August 2020. As you are all aware, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners for the month of July are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Forum-
    Manoj Chaurasia

Ask Experts-
    Varghese

Jobs-
    M.A Vimala

Colleges and Schools-
    Ravi Shankar

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Himanshu Chouhan

Friends, we would like to make a special mention here about a young friend who has been contributing articles to ISC regularly for quite some time now. The particulars of this kid is yet to be declared but he/ she is our member Swati Sarnobat's kid/ sibling and has been posting under the same name only. The child is studying in Class III and is known by the initials AVS as is mentioned at the end of his/ her articles. We will surely let you all know the details shortly. For that freshness and innocence in the narration and the zeal to keep contributing, we have decided to present AVS with a Special Super Contributor award as a special case and as a onetime measure to encourage him/ her.

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

The winner of the Special Super Contributor award will receive Rs 200/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners. Please remember to mention AVS in your felicitations.
    My hearty congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- August '20. They did well and deserve the awards. It is very good to know that a special super contributor award to a kid who is showing very good talent and writing some articles. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best. I wish AVS a very bright future.
    drrao
    always confident

I would like to congratulate all winners of the Wizards and Super Contributor awards - August 20. My special wishes for AVS. You all are derserving for these rewards and you contribution is commendable. I wish all the best to all of you for many more rewards in the future .
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Heartiest congratulations to all the Wizards and Super Contributor award winners. And also to AVS who will be winning the SSC (Special Super Contributor) award. Well done guys. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

I convey my congratulations to all the winners in the respective category and also to the kid AVS who has done so good at this tender age itself. I wish him/her a very good creative career in the future and appreciate the efforts of the parents in bringing out the best out of him/her. Well done members and keep the spirit alive in all your contributions being made in ISC in different sections and contests.
    Knowledge is power.

Super contributors are members contributing to one specific section over a period of time. Appreciating the efforts of these members, recognition awards are given. Congratulations to the wizards and contributors. Keep going!
    Lead the leader

Hearty congratulations to all the wizards and super contributors and thanks to ISC for the award.
    My best wishes to our Super Special Contributor AVS that you be blessed with knowledge and wisdom.

Live before you leave.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to the wizards of all sections who won the coveted awards and a special mention of appreciation for AVS kid who made this forum so bright.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the last months wizard and super contributor awards. I also congratulate the little AVS who has come in limelight through the mentioned contributions. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have won the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of August 2020. Good to see a number of members getting rewards and I hope this will continue.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Manoj Chaurasia, Varghese, M.A Vimala, and Ravi sir for winning the Wizards awards for the Articles section, Forum, Ask Experts, Jobs
    Colleges and Schools section respectively. I also congratulate Himanshu for securing the Super Contributor award in Updates.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor and my thanks to ISC for choosing me a Wizard in the Articles Section. AVS is doing really well as a kid and my congratulations to AVS. I am sure with proper nurturing AVS will become a worthy contributor to ISC and my best wishes for AVS. All the Wizards and the Super Contributor have done an excellent job in the respective sections and I hope they will continue their contribution with more enthusiasm.

Well done and keep going.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to all the winners and cash reward to the Special Super Contributor have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Hearty congrats to all winners. Best Of Luck to the youngling AVS !!!

Congratulations to all the award recipients, and especially young AVS! For this month and henceforth, we'll be having a Super Contributor award for the new Training Institute section as well, so keep those contributions coming.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for wizard award in Article section, Manoj Chaurasia for Forum section, Varghese for Ask Expert section, M.A Vimala for jobs section, and Ravi Shankar for College and Schools section. I also congratulate Himanshu Chouhan for winning the Super Contributor award in Updates and young Special Super Contributor AVS. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Manoj Chaurasia, Varghese, M A Vimala, Ravishankar and Himanshu Chouhan on conquering Super Contributor Awards in August 2020. Also thanks to ISC for encouraging ISCns.

Thank you ISC for the award, I also wish to thank all those who wished here and congratulations to all the wizards of the respective sections.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.