You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I got my first badge at ISC

Dear members,
    I want to share my happiness with all of you. I got my first badge here at India study channel. I am active here for last eight years. I got the badge Teacher. I am very happy and I want to thank ISC to provide me a badge which I deserve the most.

I also want to thank all of you to support me here for the last eight years.
    Congratulations Mr. Hakkumuddin for receiving the ISC's Teacher badge. By the by, Let us know whether you are a teacher by profession, or it is a recommendation from the ISCian.

Update: After going through your Badge, I could understand that you are a Teacher by profession, and ISC has recognized you by awarding the Teacher badge. Congrats.

No life without Sun

Congratulation for this badge. I have gone through some of your articles on school topics and science subjects. That shows your proficiency in that and now this badge itself is a testimony to that. Keep up your good work in ISC and all the best to you in your future endeavours in the field of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats Hakimuddin for getting the first badge from this site and you got it as teacher. Teaching is the great profession and noble profession too and getting a badge decorated with that name is something great achievement and your first achievement has overtaken the expectations of you and everyone. You are with us for the past eight years guiding many members and new members on various issues and matters because your contents on school topics and the science topics were so impressive and your carried the writing spirit just like a teacher who explains in detail. Keep getting such awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Hakimuddin for getting the ' Teacher" badge and congratulations for getting the first badge on this site. A teacher is a sculptor of tomorrow's society. As a teacher, you are doing a good service to the nation by developing some young kids as responsible youth and your good work is recognised by the site and gave you the badge and you deserve it. My appreciations to you. I wish and hope that you will perform the same you performing as of now in the coming days and work for the cause of education and knowledge. I wish you all the best and wish that you should get many more recognitions.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for the badge and you truly deserve it. Your articles on various topics are always helpful to students and it is enriching ISC in many ways. Students need explanations on various issues and your way of presentation makes it easy for them to understand the topic. I wish you all the best and I am sure you will continue posting such interesting articles in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

A heads-up for members - we are refurbishing a few of the badges and will be making a new list of the types. Once these are finalized and the text for each is updated, then we'll start issuing them. Like for Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, the badges for Teachers and Doctors will be given to only those who are in the profession.

We have a request for members - please do not raise individual threads when you get a badge. We understand your joy and pride, but what we'll do, as stated earlier and as per the request from members themselves, is to initiate a single thread to let everyone know who got which badge. That way you can also convey your congratulatory wishes to everyone at one time.

Best wishes, Hakimuddin, in your teaching career - and may you receive other badges as well!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments