You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Mountaineer Sherpa, who climbed the Mount Everest without oxygen cylinders, is no more.

Nepal's famous mountaineer Rita Sherpa, who climbed 10 times without an oxygen cylinder to the summit of Mount Everest, the world's tallest mountain, died. He was known as 'Snow Leopard'. He was awarded the prestigious 'Guinness World Record' certificate. He was awarded this honor for successfully conquering the highest of 8,848 meters high Mount Everest without oxygen cylinders. We pray that the person or soul is not among us today, may God grant him salvation.
    It is really sad moment for India that Nepal's famous mountaineer Rita Sherpa is dead and he has attempted successful climbing of Mount Everest 10 times without the support of oxygen. As a adventurist it is always considered as the great feat to which even the Guinness has recognized him. But as common person it takes pain and anxious moments for his parents as the attempt every time was made without the oxygen and we know the oxygen is very much required for our life to breath. My condolences to the family members of Rita Sherpa and may his soul rest in peace.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The Sherpa family has produced many talented adventurists Rita was one of them. RIP Rita Sherpa.

There are few of such adventurers who engrave a name in the history for themselves as well as their country. I also pay my respects for the departed soul and pray God for the consoling of the family left behind.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.