You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

A humble suggestion to the admins regarding creative threads

Respected admins,

It would be very kind of you to incentivize the following creative threads started by me. Further incentivize according to the quality of posts or opinion that a certain author has made. The following threads are proposed - Poetry Corner For ISC - Two which is a thread for poems and quotes and a new thread which I reventley started a collaborative speculative fiction generated by each member of ISC under the name. Imagine a society without gender in 31st century. Hope to continue creating more exciting content on education and knowledge sharing for this platform.

Regards

Ruyyu
    As long as you are doing the postings within the guidelines of this site, the admin will not interfere or remove the post. But threads like fictions of speculative nature cannot be admitted here because, we have been habituated to respond to those threads to which we are accustomed to the answer either through knowledge or experience. And in the case of speculative fiction threads the imagination cannot run wild and the forum responses may be weird or even nil. Moreover such fantasy threads are not in the liking lines of many and therefore it is discouraged to allow such threads trending.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ryyu, we do encourage good threads by giving additional points or cc from time to time and we also do give incentives to threads that are creative. But it is not as a rule. At times it happens that the contents posted by an author is observed and he is then awarded suitably considering the quality of his posts and the consistency he maintains. While we surely agree that any author posting content will be having some expectations, I hope you will understand that we have to keep in mind certain other factors also while considering a thread for some cash credits or enhanced points. As I said, we do it off and on and do it judiciously. So don't feel discouraged since your threads did not get any incentive as expected. Keep contributing and be rest assured that your passion and dedication will surely be recognized by the admin at the right time.

Please also read the content under the sub-heading about benefits of posting a thread in this FAQ thread.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Ryyu,
    Please understand that ISC will not award Cash Credits to poems, fictions and stories. Even if you write a story for Article section, it won't receive any CC as incentive. This is the policy of ISC. Poems and stories for contests organised by ISC are exempted from this policy.

No life without Sun

Thanks for the responses all members espc Editor sir.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.