You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Five hundred articles now, and a big thank you

It has been exactly 30 months and four days at ISC as on date for me. I have just written 500 articles and my 500th article has just been approved.

I had set an ambitious target of 500 by end of July but I had to attend to my ailing father. That he is no more today, is a sad fact of life. He had often wished me when I used to cross 400 and then 450 and so on. I wish to thank each Member for all their views on my various Management articles.

I have been a bitter critic of certain things in this Forum, but for as articles have been concerned, it has been a great journey. Am now focussed on colleges of the Anna University. To collect data from reliable sources is a challenge; it has been a thrilling experience thus far. I do hope to contribute many other articles on educational institutions. I wish to thank Vandana Madam in particular and all Members for their support.

Look forward to your continued support.
    Heartful thanks and congrats to the author for penning the 500th article and that is even approved. At ISC probably Shivkumar has achieved this target of crossing 500 articles in just two and half years and that proves the great interest in penning down on various management articles. I have gone through some of the articles which are written on most understandable way and being the expertise in the field of HR , the author has good foothold of creating new articles within no time and that gets approved. ISC must announce special award to him as I know creating a article takes lots of time and energy and the consistency of maintaining the clean article writing need to be recognized and I home ISC article editor should be pleased with you and even the webmasters would be happy with your performance so far.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. ABS. You have done a great job by contributing 500 Articles. You have spent your time and energy at an average of two days per article. Well done. May God bless you to write more and more articles, All the best.
    No life without Sun

Dear Sirs, It is so nice of you. I have been able to focus on educational institutions now. But the task is not easy. There are too many things and information that has to be gathered through contacts. One contact leads to another. But the process takes time. I do hope to proceed very fast now. Thanks for your greetings.

Even your forum answers and threads are as good as mini articles and you take pain to explain in detail. What I would expect you to discuss general issues and be a great participant with interaction in this forum.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. ABSivakumar for completing 500 articles in such a short period and achieving the decided milestone. Articles require many ingredients including an idea about the topic, detailed information, dedication, and consistency. You have proved your capability and I hope you will continue with the same spirit to achieve higher milestones in the future.
    All the best!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Yes Sir, I shall do so. I only argue on issues. I do not support any party. Am against any atrocity done to any man or woman. Young or old or even children. I do not raise irrelevant issues. I only fight on issues. I will continue to do so, irrespective of whatever party is in power.

Thank you Padmini Madam.

Congratulation Sir, you did a great job and it is a big achievement for you because of your hard work, its really appreciated by everyone. Your contribution can find to ISC in all sections of websites. Your efforts are commendable for this. I hope I will also learn many writing skills to enhance my writing by reading your articles. Wish you a very all the best for the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Ms. Swati Sharma. I had worked in Senior Managerial capacities in HR and that helped me to get good insights into what happens in real life situations. This was one major advantage and my articles on Management were based on my knowledge and experience.

Now that things here have become purely educational here at ISC, we need to refocus and am doing it now. Thank you once again.

Sir, Glad to know about your work experience.
    It is a matter of great pride for me that I have got the opportunity to work with talented people like you and other senior members, ISC is the first and important platform for my writing career. I have got the opportunity to increase my knowledge and skills under the guidance of members and editors and I hope that I will contribute more to ISC by giving my 100 percent.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I congratulate you Mr. Sivakumar for your stupendous work of contributing 500 articles in two and a half years. You are an outstanding member of this forum. I congratulate you once again and expect many more from you.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

it is very nice to know that you have published 500 articles on this site that too in a short period. I am a fan of your articles. I read many of your management articles and HR-related articles and I have shared my opinions about the articles. Your articles are very informative.
    Even though I differ with some of your views in the Forum section, I enjoyed your articles. But these days I am not spending much time on the Articles section. But whenever the chance comes I will go through them also,
    I regret to note that your father is no more. I pray to God to see that his soul will rest in peace. Irrespective of our age as long as our parents are there, we feel we have somebody on the top of us to guide us and come to our help when there is a requirement. I wish you will come out of that grief and start working normally. Please take care of your family and stay safe.
    I wish and hope that you will contribute more articles and reach the 4 digit figure before this year-end. Wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations Sivakumar on getting your 500th article approved in ISC and that too within comparatively such a short period! I hope you will now place your target at 1000 articles, focusing more on academic topics, and achieve it even faster. I wish you all the best!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you KVVR Sir, Rao Sir and Saji Sir. It has a good journey with all your encouragement. I do hope to continue with the good work.

My heartfelt congratulations to AB Sivakumar for achieving not an easy task of reaching 500 articles in a very short time. This clearly shows the skills you imbibed in creating good articles on management. I hope you will continue your same zeal to achieve the next target. I wonder you created some wonderful forum threads with human touch. Don't get discouraged by the responses and forum is always meant for hot debates on issues. I regret to note that your father is no more. I pray God to provide you the strength to bear on the demise of your beloved father.

Congratulation Mr ABSivakumar on this remarkable achievement and we all are aware of your hard work that you have put to write so many articles in so less a time. Moreover your articles are quite good content wise and are related to the contemporary world. I wish you more such glorious milestones to achieve in your writing career and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations sir for this amazing feat on ISC. Completing 500 articles within a short period speaks volume about your dedication towards the writing articles and contributing to this site. You are one of a few members whose work on ISC I get through to get some insight on several important topics keeping in mind your experience level. May you shine and grow, and contribute on ISC to give members an opportunity to learn from your valuable contribution.

Thank you Ramakrishna Sir, Umesh Sir and Umar Sir. It is only due to your encouragement and best wishes that am unable to write good content here. The present series is a very long one. Hopefully, it will benefit anyone who needs information on good engineering colleges.

Hello sir,

Content writing is challenging job and it is nice to see that you have written 500 articles in ISC and hindu etc. This is great success. I hope you may be getting some revenue as well.

Well done, AB Sivakumar on this stupendous achievement. You've been writing informative articles and yes, these will surely benefit a lot of students. Looking forward to celebrating with you the next 500th milestone!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Rahul Sir and Vandana Madam. I do hope to go on to write the next 500 and the journey is bound to be exciting and a lot challenging too. Thanks for all your support.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.