You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Get your new multicoloured durable Aadhaar Card

Members,
    UIDAI is issuing a reprint of your existing Aadhaar card in a multiple colour format and durable pvc coated card. Payment of Rs. 50/-. You are required to give your Aadhar number and mobile number in which you will receive an OTP for confirmation. It is easy. Note down the 28 digit SRN number for your future reference and to know the status of your card.

Please get it from the following link " https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint "

I have already ordered for a new card today.
    What we had earlier is also a colour card only. It is Polycoated only. We have taken a colour xerox of the same and got it laminated. It appears like the original aadhaar card only.
    What is the change will not be understood until we receive the card and see?

drrao
    always confident

I want clarification from the author whether there was a change in color scheme of the Aadhaar card as we already have the colored laminated cards with us since long time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    I will come back after receiving the card to know whether it is different from the originally issued card. We can come to know from the link provided. It says pvc card. I was informed by my reliable friend. The link appears to be genuine.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments