You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy Birthday, Google!

Shall I have to say anything about this wonder guy? If it is not already the default opening page of your web browser, you type google.com on the browser and he is present. Whether you want the latest information or searching some old songs or books Google is always there to help you out with various suggestions. Today, this guy is celebrating his 22nd birthday!

Google is a household name and our friend in need. Yes, a friend in need is a friend indeed. That's the most suitable phrase I found for Google. Want to see how Google is celebrating the birthday? Oh, he is busy on his laptop and wearing a birthday cap. He got a few gifts and I can see a piece of cake is there for him. Happy Birthday, Google! You are working day in and day out to help us in finding information. Relax today and celebrate. Today is your day.
    Happy birthday Google. It is your 21st birthday. Today crores of people across the globe are celebrating your birthday. I feel these days Google is a common issue in almost all the house, especially in cities and towns. Google has made our life very easy in many aspects. The whole literature available in the world can be searched bu Google in a few seconds.
    We all should be thankful to Sergey Brin and Lawrence (Larry) Page, who started this search engine as a prototype
    "large-scale search engine." This has brought a revolution in IT and today there are many search engines but Google is the best and many people depend on this only as a source of their information. As mentioned by the author it is the best friend on whom we can rely for accurate information on any subject.
    I wish Google will continue its service and make our lives further easy.

drrao
    always confident

On the occasion of Google's 22nd birthday I am warmly wishing the great browser which is facilitating us with great and wholesome information whenever sought. The search engine expertise has gone to next level as it not only gives us the right information but also indexes the pages regularly. Even the contents appearing in this forum section is immediately indexed and that is the reason being so many members are getting cash credits and even the weekly best thread awards. Google has been very useful for students, professionals and others to search and make their presence through many activities online.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I take this opportunity to wish to Google a very Happy Birthday! As the author has rightly said, Google is indeed a friend in need. With answers to almost all our questions and doubts, Google has been a reliable source of information for the last 22 years. Hope the services will continue for many, many more years to come.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Whenever we are in search of meanings for new words the Google dictionary supports us immediately. We can learn about the authors, poets, great leaders, scientists from this platform not only in English but also in a few regional languages. We may not be able to present a gift but praising an achievement through words adds more value than the gifts. We can search for any field and it's ready in just a few seconds to be it music, art, history or pictures of nature. It connects us to the world just through our fingertips. Through Google, we can gain a glimpse of the places which we cannot reach personally. Happy birthday Google, may you add more values in helping netizens achieving their success through your efforts.
    Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.