You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Internship Double Reward program - Tally of points

A big thank you to those who submitted articles for the Double Rewards program on Internships. You are requested to check the Tally of points and cc as mentioned below-
    1. Dr Deepali Gangwar - 615
    2. Soundharya - 795
    3. Joyshree - 90
    4. Dhruv - 75
    5. Reena Upadhya - 255
    6. Dr Rao - 45
    7. Sankalan Bhattacharya - 255
    8. Padmini - 30
    9. Umesh - 55
    10. Shampa - 40
    11. Umar - 30
    12. Neeru Bhatt - 60
    13. Vandana - 370

Please report in this thread if there is any discrepancy and any of your articles submitted during the given time-frame was inadvertently left out and not counted in the above Tally. We will wait for two days and then credit the above to your profile account, with points and cash credits being the same.

Note that you can continue to submit articles on internships and, instead of specific admission-related ones, write general ones as these would be evergreen articles that would fetch long-term traffic to the site.
    Vandana Ma'am,

I have checked and found no discrepancy in the points and cc awarded to me. Thank you.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Managing Editor,
    I have checked and found that the points and CC mentioned against my name are found OK and no discrepancy is there. Thank you for giving me a chance to participate in this contest.

drrao
    always confident

I have checked and found that the points and CC mentioned against my name are alright and no discrepancy is there. Thanks a lot for quick announcements of these rewards to the eligible members.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks for the crosschecking. My points and cc tally is very correct.
    Knowledge is power.

Mam, I have checked and found that the total points/cash credits of my four submitted articles is 255 and not 245.

I submitted only 1 article and it is there is in the list with correct cc and points.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Reena, the error stands corrected now. The tally was rightly done but it seems there was a typo error in the announcement.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you, Saji sir.

Checked! There is no discrepancy in the total amount which is mentioned against my name.

In my case, there is no error. It's all fine.
    shampasaid

All fine with my points/cc and no discrepancy. Thank you very much.

Dear Madam,
    I had submitted two articles as mentioned above and both have been approved. I have got 65 points for one article and 50 points for another article. Kindly take this on record.

Sivakumar, did you miss the instruction at 3 in the announcement thread? I think so. Following instructions is a part of any reward program and hence I am sorry to say that your entries cannot be considered for the reward.

Congratulations to all those who contributed! The double rewards have been credited to all the participants.

You may still check and point out discrepancies if any.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.