You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 20th to 26th Sept '20- Winners!

We are not sure whether it would be fine to say that we are left with few choices when it comes to selecting the thread of the week, but we do think so. We have been time and again exhorting our members to come up with threads that don't look similar or are not familiar, neither in concept nor in expression. Stressing on the accepted fact that variety is the spice of life, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 20th to 26th Sept '20.

And the Winner is-
    Manoj Chaurasia for the thread Positive image takes series of consistent action but to destroy it needs just one reaction. It is a known fact but we seldom give due importance to it. You might do a hundred good things but all the good will can topple with just one wrong deed or reaction from you.

Special Prizes

1. Ryyu for the thread Why do humans practice escapism in front of hardships is a sharp pointer to the basic human trait to look for easy ways out without considering the ultimate results.

2. Neeru Bhatt for her thread Our own estimation of our worth could be misleading which points to the importance of considering the opinion of others as important while assessing ourselves and

3. Umar for the thread Human compassion is vital for prosperity in a society which brings out the importance of care and concern for each other in a society and the meaninglessness of trying to spread hatred amongst each other.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other threads that are eligible would be rewarded with enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    My heartiest congratulations to all the winner for winning thread of the week contest sept'20. All of you really deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

Weekly TOW contests are the favourites of many as they go on awarding every week some of the members who are contributing good forum threads. This time also four members are awarded the prizes and I congratulate all of them for their outstanding performance during the said week. Well done members and I earnestly hope that you all would keep your interest and zeal in these TOW contests. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Good. I congratulate all the winners. They did well and got the awards. This is a really good encouragement for them and I hope they will continue their good work and win many more laurels on this site. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Thread of the Week award winner Manoj and the special prize winners, Ryyu, Neeru and Umar. Well done members. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for winning the TOW contest last week. The thread for which he won this is really good and nicely expressed. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My best wishes heartiest congrats to thread of the week award winner Manoj and word of appreciation for the special prize winners, Ryyu, Neeru and Umar. All their entries were very good.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Manoj chaurasia on his winning of Thread of the Week Award. Congratulations to Ryyu, Neeru and Umar on their winning of Special Prize Winners.

My congratulations to the winner and the Special Prize awardees of the Thread of the Week contest. All the threads are thought-provoking and have strong messages in them. My best wishes to all the other contributors to the Forum section and I hope all you will keep on posting threads on issues that will make us ponder.

Well done!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for winning this award and all other members for the special award.

Congratulations to winner Manoj Sir and all special prize winners. You all have posted a very nice thread that really deserves to be rewarded. I would like to wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations Manoj Chaurasia on winning the thread of the week award. Warm wishes to all the special prize winners. It is nice to note that new thoughts are expressed with charm. Although I was watching the threads could not make up to reply, due to work pressure.
    Lead the leader

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you one and all, for showing so much support. Editor sir just checked in today after a brief spell of absence. Hearty Congrats to all winners. You inspire Ryyu to work harder!!!

Thank you to each one of you for your wishes and to ISC. Many congratulations to all the winners and wish more fruitful contributions from members in future.
    Thanks once again.

Live before you leave.

I thank ISC for my award against the above mentioned TOW and at the same time congratulate all other winners for their awards in the respective categories. Well done and keep up the momentum.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for winning the TOW contest -20th to 26th Sep 2020. I also congratulate to Ryyu, Neeru Bhatt and Umar for winning special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for being awarded the winner of the TOW for the period 20th to 26th Sept '20. I would also like to wish the special prize winners of the TOW Ryyu, Neeru Bhatt and Umar. Keep up the good work, keep on writing and posting good content in the forum.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for the thread of the week contest 20th -26th Sep 2020. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the other special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.