You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 20th to 26th Sept '20- Winner!

He is promising. He has the interest and passion and the will to learn and correct mistakes. He has not started spreading his creative wings totally but has proven himself to be a contributor worth taking a note of. Friends, we have therefore, considering his active participation, decided to announceRyyu as the Star of the Week for the week 20th to 26th Sept '20. We hope he will continue his association with this site with the same zeal and enthusiasm.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congratulations Ryyu for the award. You really deserve this award and your work is exemplary. You are very modest and all my appreciations to you. Continue your good work and win many more awards. I wish you all the best
    drrao
    always confident

My heartfelt congratulations to Ryyu on his star of the week award. Continue your postings with valued information.

Congratulations, Ryyu. Your contributions to the Forum section is praiseworthy and I am sure you will equally contribute to various other sections in the days to come. I hope, the Star of the Week award will make you more enthusiastic and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Ryyu and keep contributing in different sections of ISC and try to make a place in contributing educational contents also as that is the future where ISC is trending to move along with all of us. As already indicated by the lead editor, you have potential and energy to contribute much more than what you are able to make write now. I wish you all the good and successful time in this portal and hope you remain here for a long time and when ISC celebrates its completion of second decade, you would be there shining like one of the value contributing members as some of us would be retiring from active contributions by that time due to ageing and health constraints. I also wish you to achieve many more laurels in future like these. Remember ISC is a portal which never forgets its contributing members and of course you would also realise it in the coming times yourself. Best wishes.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Ryyu for winning this award. Keep up the good work and light up this site by your amazing contribution.

Umesh @ #711147, I found it quite emotional. Never ever think of retiring, sir. We need experienced people like you on board. Hope and pray for your good health and a lasting association with ISC.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Hearty congratulations Ryyu on winning the star of the week award. I loved to join you to add values to the poetic notes contributed by you. Keep moving ahead with great heights of success.
    Lead the leader

Many congratulations to Ryyu for wining the star of the week award. This is a big reward that shows your dedication to your work and your contribution to the ISC, which is really commendable. I wish you all the very best for many more rewards and prizes for your admirable performance in all sections.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My heartiest congratulations to Ryyu for winning the star of the week award. I hope you would get many more prizes in future. You really deserve this award. I wish you all the best. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Ryyu becoming Star of the Week award- 20th to 26th Sept '20- Winner.

Congrats Ryyu for being awarded as the star of the week at ISC and this proves your consistent endeavor and also zeal to raise new posts. That is very good practice I found and cherish in a new comer. I had some time predicted that awards and rewards are going to greet you sooner or later and this is here. Normally a new comer would have the pause and go attitude but in your case, you were on the performance chart from the beginning and also created a niche in this forum as we could see more new threads against your name and your response to other members thread is also welcome and applauded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash reward and points to the Star have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thanks one and all once again. I've only checked in today, you guys inspire Ryyu to rekindle it's creative flame and rise in all glory from it's ever hiding shell. Will continue being comitted to creating more amazing content for this platform.

Regards

Umesh sir, why do you think of retiring so early. We hope that you continue working and teaching us with your content, you're one of the most inspiring members in the Team Isc according to me. Wishing you good health and all the happiness.

Be Blessed

Congratulations Ryyu for winning the star of the week award. You truly deserve it, keep contributing and keep winning.
    Live before you leave.

Congratulations to Ryyu for winning the Star of the week award. Your contributions are very unique and versatile. This token of recognition will surely boost up your spirit to contribute more and earn more. Keep contributing!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ryyu for winning the Star of the Week award -20th to 26th Sep 2020. I wish she will be contributing at ISC with the same zeal and will be winning more awards. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations Ryyu for winning the Star of the Week for the period 20th to 26th Sept '20. It is good to see new members being active and participating in various section along with a good contribution to the forum with quality posts. Keep up the good work and keep on winning. All the best and keep up the pace in the site.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to Ryyu for being declared as the winner of the Star of the week award. I wish the winner to continue the contribution in this site and get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to Ryyu for winning the prestigious award the star of the week award for 20thh -26th Sep 2020. You really deserve the award. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.