You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for August 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of August 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for August 2020.
    First of all thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for the announcement of Revenue Share Bonus for August 2020 and My heartiest Congratulations to all the members who are on the list of RSB August 2020
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congrats to all the Revenue Share Bonus earners for the month of August 2020. I am feeling happy to see my name on the list.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners for Revenue share Bonus for the month of August 2020.

Congratulations to all the beneficiaries for RSB for the August month. I missed it again. I need to be more consistent in contributing valuable posts to be on the list. So, no worries I will try next time.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to all the members who have received a share of the revenue bonus!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you, Webmaster, for the announcement as usual on the last day of the month. I congratulate all the members who got RSB for the month of August 2020. I thank ISC for giving me RSB for this month also. I hope all the members do their best and will get RSB in the coming months,
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members ho could make it to the list and better luck next time for other members. Keep on posting, participate and be active. I would also like to thank ISC, webmaster and admin for coming up with the announcement by the month-end.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus for the month of Aug 2020 and glad to receive rupees 642 this time. My best wishes to all those who have been listed in the RSB this time and for others better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of August 2020. I wish all the members to get more bonus rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

As usual, Timmy Sir has promptly announced the RSB and my thanks to him. My congratulations to all who have received their shares this time. My best wishes to those who couldn't make it this time. Continue posting in the sections of your choice and you are sure to receive your share the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am happy to see my name in the list of revenue bonus recipients and at the same time congratulate all the members who have received it for the month of August 2020. Well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who could make up to be on the list of RSB for the month of August 2020. I had a critical time with my job hence could not make up. Let me give it a try next month. Keep earning and enjoy contributing!
    Lead the leader

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of August 2020. Unfortunately, I was busy in my school work and did not contribute here. Thanks, Timmy sir to announce the RSB on last day of the month as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of August 2020. I am also one of the recipients. Keep earning and keep learning.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.