You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Tits and bits add more value to our personality

Have you ever listened to your own conversation with your friends, colleagues and students too. Reporter too has a special word which he or she uses regularly. As teacher's each one of you would be different with some particular words used again and again. This makes you entirely different from others.

I have seen people adding "so", " alright", "ok", " got it". This is the only crux where our members too could identify the write-ups.

When did we add this? How did we become addicted to these words? Why do you think it doesn't fade away from us? Discuss
    Over the course of time we get habituated to use tits and bits during our conversation and even in write ups which specifies our involvement in the matters and issues. Though those tit bits are not necessary and important , we do include the same for our satisfaction and making a point of reference. When I listen to the online classes being held for the MBBS course of my daughter, the lecturer seen always telling "ok" and this is used time and again to stress her point of view. May be by saying so they are searching for other sentence or the words to be included in the next line conversation or explanation.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is something related to our way of conversation. When we talk continuously or write continuously we may be forced to use these words. True. I agree, as, but, so are some words we use to keep continuity in our talk, They will flow without even our notice also. I know some teachers using "come On" always in their talks. When we converse in our local language also we will use some words very frequently. when we hear others talking we notice this. But we will also be using some words like this and we don't recognise the same until unless somebody else brings this to our notice. Some words may look a little separately but many will go without any attention.
    drrao
    always confident

It was great to hear from members of experience in this particular topic and sharing your thoughts on the topic adds much more than it is in the real sense.
    Lead the leader

• Sign In to post your comments