You must Sign In to post a response.
Here is the list of the ISC Badge winners. Three cheers to everyone who made their mark with their valuable contribution and got the recognition.
  • Category: Winners

The sparkling new badges and the winners are...

We are pleased to announce the various Badges conferred to our members in recognition of their active contribution to ISC and in their profession as well. As mentioned in this thread -Sparking new badges earlier, all the badges have the periodicity and would be reviewed on quarterly basis and the next slot of winners would be announced by the first week of the next quarter i.e the next batch of the winners would be announced by 1st week of Jan.,2021.

Here is the list of the new Badge recipients:

Teacher
    We have knowledgeable teachers by profession who are associated with ISC with their varied contributions. They are:
    1. Dr.Seema Shah
    2. Joyshree
    3. Hakimuddin Kuwkhedwala
    4.Ramarishna Kambhampati
    5. K V R R

Super Contributor
    1.K Mohan
    ~ The Forum feels a vacuum if it misses a response or a thread from him and he is the highest contributor of Forum threads and responses in ISC.
    2. Ravishankar
    ~ The day in ISC won't start without the contributions of this soft spoken member in Jobs, Schools/Colleges/Training Institutes, QPs.
    3. Umesh
    ~ Plays a gentleman game in ISC and nice contributor in Forum and AE sections
    4.Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao
    ~ Very simple in his language, balanced in his approach and an active contributor in AE and Forum

Super Participant
    This badge is awarded to the following for their enthusiastic participation in various contests organised by ISC and the members proving participation is more important than the end result. Good going and keep it up friends! :

1. Padmini
    2. Dr Deepali Gangwar
    3. Shampa Sadhya

Talented Writer
    1. Soundharya
    ~ She shot into the limelight with her steady innings in ISC and her articles look very simple but informative. A very potential writer who can do better.
    2. Sankalan Bhattacharya
    ~ A very active contributor in ISC and his resources on various topics give a thought to the reader.

Power Debater
    He puts up his arguments straight whether in Forum discussions or in Active GD with valid references and he is none other than -
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Creative Mind
    Yes, he tries to put his thoughts in a creative way and undertakes various Fun activities in the Forum. Obviously, he is -
    Sun

Outstanding Guide
    Everyone in the team looks at him when there is a need and every member seeks his advice. He may not be diplomatic in his approach but a perfect Guide to one and all. Of course, he is none other than -
    Saji Ganesh

Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Congratulation to all new Badge recipients, you all are deserving persons and your contribution in different sections of ISC is commendable. Wish you good luck with more contribution and many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I thank ISC for my badge and at the same time congratulate all the members who have been awarded these badges based on their contributions, zeal, and hard work. So, well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

It is good to see new badges and winners of the sparkling badges in the site. Every name and winner has been contributing and very active. It is good and encouraging for old and new members to look up for the badge and keep on contributing.

I would like to congratulate the "Sparkling new badge" winners in various sections, i.e.
    a) Teachers section: -Dr. Seema Shah, Joyshree, Hakimuddin Kuwkhedwala, Ramakrishna Kambhampati and KVR R.
    b) Super Contributor:- K Mohan, Ravishankar, Umesh and Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao
    c) Super Participant:- Padmini, Dr Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya
    d) Talented Writer:- Soundharya and Sankalan Bhattacharya
    e) Power Debater:- Ramakrishna Kambhampati
    f) Creative Mind:- Sun
    g) Outstanding Guide:- Saji Ganesh

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My heartiest congratulations goes to all the recipients of ISC's newly introduced badges. And I feel happy to be one among the recipients to receive Creative Mind badge which will remain with me for another 60 days only. I was the first member of ISC to receive 'Creative badge' when ISC introduced the badges.

I sincerely thank ISC for recognizing my creative mind through my fun activities. I am a fun-lover and think differently.

Thank You ISC.

Note: The award of badge should have accompanied by some CC to appreciate and value it.

No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the sparkling new badges winners. I thank ISC for introducing new badges and also for providing me with the teacher badge. It will really motivate all the members of the ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to ISC for the badge awarded to me. I congratulate all the other members who are awarded badges.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I thank ISC for awarding me a badge as Super Contributor. This is good encouragement and I am happy that my name is considered for this. This is the least expected by me.
    I congratulate all the winners of the badges and I hope all of them will continue their good work and prove that they deserve the badge and they should see that it will get renewed.
    A nice gesture from ISC and it will add value to the member as well as the site also.
    I thank all the members who congratulated me for the badge.

drrao
    always confident

Oh my God probably for the first time whole lots of badges has been awarded to many members according to their profess and my heartiest congrats to all those who got the badges this time. I am thankful to ISC for awarding me with super contributor for the forum and I feel elated to receive the same and in this occasion I dedicate this badge to all those members who make immediate comment to my threads raised in this forum and thus made me proud and pride of this section. I will continue to strive for good threads and responses and for those members who failed to make it a badge, they may expect next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the Badge winners at ISC. I am happy to be among the Super Participants for various contests getting conducted at ISC. Regular recognition in the form of different badges will definitely motivate the members to contribute more to ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartfelt congratulations to all new Badge Recipients. All of them are deserving and I wish them good luck to receive more conferments like this.

A big congratulations to each one of you.
    These are not just badges that fade away, this is a recognition that stays and shines.

Live before you leave.

Many congratulations to all the Badge winners and thanks to ISC for the Outstanding Guide Badge! Such recognition and gestures will surely help a long way in motivating members not only to win badges but also to put in efforts to let them remain on your profile.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

It is good to see a number of members have been awarded with prestigious ISC badges. It shows how much ISC values its members. It also encourages members to stay connected to this site and continue their contribution. I take this opportunity to wish all the ISC badge winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all the sparkling badge winners and my thanks to ISC for the Talented Writer badge. These badges always motivate members to perform even better and more importantly our responsibility increases. We all have a responsibility to add values to this platform and we must strive to give our best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

This is a distinguished honour and I congratulate all the members who have been awarded these badges for their contributions in this portal. By this we come to know about the outstanding members and the area in which they are contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I congratulate all the members who have been awarded badges for their contributions on ISC. I am also thankful for my badge. These badges will be really motivating for all of us.

I am happy to see my name on the list. Thank you so much for awarding me the 'Talented Writer' badge. Also, I extend my hearty congratulations to all the badge winners. Let us keep up the good work!

Congratulations to all Badge Winners. Something to wear with pride.

My heartiest congratulations to all the new badge winners. Keep it up and best of luck to all the members who missed this time. I thank ISC for my badge, which I never expected. Many thanks to all the members for their wishes.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.