You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

September 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the September 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Thanks to ISC for timely payment for the month of September 2020. I feel happy as my name is also there. Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payments for this particular month. Keep up your good work in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you Timmy sir for this timely announcement. I have uploaded my filled invoice for the payment. Congratulations to all the ISCians on the list for payment for September month.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of payment for the month of September. Hard work never fails to yield positive results. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear for the cash payment for this month. I want to thank Timmy sir for announcing the cash payment for the very first day of the month as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congrats to all those members whose names appear for the payment list this time and I am also benefited and I have uploaded the invoice just now. For others better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As usual, the announcement of payments has come on the 1st day of the month and my sincere thanks to the webmaster for the same. I thank ISC for including my name also in the list. I congratulate all the members who got cash payments for this month. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and continue to get cash awards every month. I wish the other members also will work hard and see that their names are also included in the list. I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement and my congratulations to all whose names are there on the list. I am feeling happy to find my name on the list and my best wishes to those who couldn't make it this time. I would tell them not to worry and continue making thought-provoking contributions to various sections.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing cash payment for September month. Congratulations to all those who made it to the list. I am glad to be receiving payment this month, and I have uploaded my invoice.

Thank you, Sir, and ISC for this announcement. I would like to congratulate all those members who included their names on the list. Thank you so much for including my name in it, I will give my level best in the future also, by contribution more and more to ISC.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I took this opportunity to congratulate all members in the list. I found my name also in the list for which I thankful to you the webmaster and all ISCns.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of September 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of September 2020. Well done members and keep contributing your good work in this portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of September 2020. I am happy to find my name on the list. I am thankful to ISC. for cash payment.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.