You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

    Cast, income and residence certificate

    I am studying in telangana hyderabad since nursery. From last years my parents shifted to another state to job purpose. Now where i can get supporting documents like cast , income and residents .
  • #711454
    Hai Pratap, warm welcome to this site a a new member. Since you are born and pursued the studies in Hyderabad , Telangana state, you are already the son of this state and you are bound to get all the benefits and schemes applicable to you. Your parents may be shifted to the other places for the jobs purpose and that does not mean your past stay in Hyderabad would be treated as null and void. In fact the Telangana government needs 14 years studies and stay in the state to prove you are pure Telanagana citizen and you already have it. So apply for the caste, income and residential certificate with your old address and I am sure your Aadhaar details would also have the same Hyderabad address and that ends the matter. Even if verification comes. you have the valid reason to prove about your past credentials and thus as per me you are more Telangana citizen than other state.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #711487
    Welcome, Pratap. What is your age now and up to what class you studied in Telangana? If you studied for a minimum of 7 years continuously in Telangana in your primary and high school, you will be considered as a native of Telangana. You have to take your nativity certificate from the place you studied using your school certificates. You have to contact MRO of your area in Telangana. Caste certificate also will be given by him. Income certificate also will be issued by the MRO.
    You go to the nearest mee seva centre in your place in Telangana and they will guide and give you the form also. You have filled up and apply. Otherwise, you can directly approach the MRO office and apply there. If you are staying in a village you can contact the VAO and he will guide you. You have to have your Aadhaar Card and your father's Aadgar card also.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments