You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let us Smile today the World Smile Day

My dear Fellow ISCian,
    Smile is a beautiful word. Smile is to express joy and happiness. Smile reflects the happy feelings of your mind. Today is World Smile Day. The first Friday of October is celebrated as World Smile Day.

Let us say few words about the word 'Smile' with a smiling face. If you are a serious person, start smiling from today.

When you get up in the morning, stand in front of the mirror and smile for a while. I am sure, the whole day will be pleasant with many smiles. If cannot invite a smile, look at a Indian currency note; look at Gandhi's smile and smile. Money can make a person smile.

All the best. Smile..smile...smile...Keep on smiling in your life.
    My wishes to all members and ISC on Happy World Smile Day. No matter what the situation, a smile will be on your face, then every difficulty will seem easy. Take inspiration from the person whose work is good. Make a habit of reading books other than newspapers. Good and bad things happen in every person, what you see in it and what you learn depends on you. Try to learn and imbibe the good things of every person. Be kind to yourself, your thinking will become positive. Then be generous towards everyone and you will also like it. Believe and win trust This is the basic mantra of being happy. It starts with confidence. Do the things that you like. Often we start expecting too much from others and it hurts when they behave contrary to our expectations. Hence lower expectations. It is very easy to be happy and the best thing is that you have your happiness, then always be happy with a beautiful smile.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My wishes to all the members of ISC on the day of smiles. I want all the members of ISC to be with smiling faces always. People say smile will add values to our faces without any cost. You need not spend money and purchase a smile. God has given that smile to us as a gift.
    When we just smile when we see a person, he will also reciprocate the same. We need not think that the other person has to smile first and wish us. You may be having many problems. By showing all of them on your face nobody will come and sort out your problems. So let them be there inside but learn to smile always. Once again a happy day of smiles to all the members.

drrao
    always confident

I wish everyone a happy smile during this time when a particular day, that is first friday of October, is celebrated as world smile day. Smile is definitely a beautiful world as just uttering it brings a smile on our face. The fact is that there is nothing more beautiful than a smiling face. One can deduce many things from the smile of the other person. It can be an indication of friendship, it could be a sign of agreeing with one another, it can be an exclamation of joy, it could mean a lot in courtship, it has potential to end a long time enmity and so on. So, keep smiling and be happy. I remember when we were in school then students used to ask each other tell the longest word in English language. The answer used to be 'Smiles' because there was a mile between two s's.
    Knowledge is power.

On the occasion of world smile day, my best wishes to all the members and also the all the people across the world. Smile in the face would certainly enhance our values, and those who smiled always are attracted and they are in great demand. No one likes the down face with stunning looks, but a smiling face would create positive vibes in the opposite person and that would bring in close bonding. Even the smile of a small child can remove all our stress and bothering as the children smiles were always innocent and they keep on smiling when we reciprocate to their level of understanding. One thing is sure, the more one person smiles and make other persons to laugh, it is really a bestowed character to which every one yearns to make friends. And some smile even during the challenging period and that shows their positive attitude.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.