You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How do we see the wisdom quotes & what could be its importance in our life?

To my experience and being on this stage wherein I have just completed the time spanning for just over four decades, I still remember to have confronted with numerous circumstances, both good & bad and in both these circumstances, this has found out to be different reflections of life.

We all are ok with the good times but when considering hard or bad times, it is not ok with all of us and we try to look for something in order to get strength and be motivated from within. I am sure that one must have gone through with the below quotes,

"Be late than never"

"Believe in God"

"Honesty is the best policy"

"Speak no evil. See no evil. Hear no evil"

Likewise, there are infinite quotes which are suitable for different occasions and perhaps we will never ever be able to know about when they came into existence but for sure these wisdom quotes will continue to enlighten us when we need them and this wouldn't be a exception when we refer them as the Light House which always tend to show us the path when we are lost.

This is my entry for the Topic based TOW contest for Sept '20- topic-'Wisdom'. contest.
    Wisdom quotes appearing on the internet would certainly help those who are educated but never aspired to become wise in life. Wisdom quotes have deep meaning and that were churned out from those who gone through the ordeal of life and then came to the conclusion of writing such wonderful quotes. Some quotes will really touch our inner heart and even transition of life takes place. One such quote which I came across in Tamil that Idhuvum Kadandhupugm, that means even this challenging phase would be vanished. Really I was totally impressed by that quote and my ISC forum footer also mentions the same. One thing is sure, we are alone responsible for using our time and education wisely, though quotes would inspire us, but again initiation has to be done by us from the inner heart to change the way of living.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Quotes are very interesting expressions and we can get motivated by them often. Wisdom quotes are also like that. They have a great message embedded in them and one has to understand that. When we do not get a guidance or direction in our life then these wisdom quotes come to our rescue and we often get activated by them. They are the teachings of great people who had experienced tough times in their lives and know about these things is a greater detail. The classic quotes are eternal in their forms and are very encouraging for serious and hard working people.
    Knowledge is power.

Wisdom quotes are not just words but deep-rooted thoughts that came out with experience in life. All the idioms and phrases are wisdom quotes written by our ancestors with their experiences. Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar has composed 1330 Kurals in his book Thirukkural. I would say that those are the real wisdom quotes not connected to any religion or caste or community, but in general to all, pertaining to all matters concerning to life.
    No life without Sun

There are many quotes in all languages. These are thought-provoking and will guide us when we are in some difficult situation. We can't take the meanings of each word in the quote. We should understand the inner meaning of the quote. These quotes are created by some experienced persons while explaining their experience to others.
    WIsdom quotes are one type of such quotes and the examples given by the author are very good and they carry a lot of morals to all of us.
    Sometimes we get different quotes which are contradictory to each other. We have to take the quote which will be applicable to the situation we are in at that moment.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments