You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Education in your city competition series- Tally of points- check and confirm.

Please refer to the Education in your city competition series which was conducted with an aim to increase the content on existing pages related to colleges, education and admission. We would like to thank all our members who put in their efforts and contributed to adding value to the existing data.

Mentioned below is the tally of points and cc as has been awarded to the contents you submitted. Please cross-check the same and confirm that they are fine. You may put in a response to this thread in case of any discrepancy if any, along with the URL of the relevant post, and we will do the needful.

1. Soundharya - 280
    2. Vandana - 96
    3. Padmini - 92
    4. Dr. Deepali Gangwar - 89
    5. Sobha Wilson - 65
    6. Varghese - 56
    7. Kb - 38
    8. Dhruv -28
    9. Ajai B Maliackal - 13
    10. Sharada - 05
    11. Sharmistha - 03
    12. Rosie Ray - 02
    13. Shanmuganathan - 02

The double rewards and prizes as announced in the Competition thread will be declared once you give your feedback. Please note that we will wait for two days only for you to check and confirm.
    I think the point tally is correct and would like you to proceed to the next procedure. It was a great experience but really difficult to get in touch with the local needs and update but it is required to gather traffic to the page and site.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I checked my points and the tally is correct. I enjoyed participating in the same but could not contribute to the second series of colleges. I observed that there are very few posts in that series, so if possible and worthy, that series can be reopened again for contributions.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Yes, It is perfect.

I have checked and the tally of points is correct. I also agree with Padmini Ma'am that if possible, please reopen the series for further contributions.

Padmini and Dr Deepali,

I think members can continue to submit comments on those pages. It is just that the series is closed for the double reward. We will confirm this with Tony Sir and revert back here.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The double rewards and points as per the tally sheet have been credited,
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Padmini and Dr Deepali,

I have confirmed with Tony Sir. You can submit further comments to any of those pages and you will get points and cc as per quality and relevance but no doubling of the points and cc later.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.