You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Sept '20 on the topic- Wisdom- Winners!

With a repeated request to our members to please be more careful with your grammar and spellings and also the way you express your ideas, we are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for Sept '20 on the topic Wisdom. All the participants had come up with their individual perceptions about the topic and most of them were well conceived and expressed. The word wisdom has been defined in many ways and encompasses many positive characteristics in us but basically, in simple terms, it means being sensible.

After having assessed all the threads, it has been decided to award as follows-

Winner

Umar for his thread Wisdom is the spark that strengthens human intelligence

Special Prizes

1. Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the thread Wisdom is a sole property of humans as a gift to us

2. Shampa Sadhya for her thread Wisdom is the essence of life and

3. Neeru Bhatt for the thread How to acquire wisdom in our lives.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each.

All the other eligible threads will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    This is really a quick announcement of the result. Congratulations to Umar for winning the Topic based TOW award by contributing a beautiful thought in a unique way. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to Umar for winning the September month-end TOW contest and Special Prizes Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt. The announcement was fast and entries were good. All the best to all the participants and keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to Umar Sir for your thread Wisdom is the spark that strengthens human intelligence. I would like to wish to all special prizes winners Ramachandran Pattabiraman Sir, Shampa Sadhya Ma'am, Neeru Bhatt Ma'am for their threads. You all are deserving of these rewards. Wish you all the very best for more rewards in more contest.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I extend my hearty congratulations to Umar, Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Shampa Sadhya, and Neeru Bhatt for their outstanding entries and the respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest Sep 20. well done and Keep it up. Thanks to Saji sir for announcing the winners within couple of days.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Very quick results. Appreciations to the concerned Editor for this and I thank them for this. My congratulations to all the winners. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to Umar and all the winners who participated and won the prize. Also, a big thanks to the ISC team to announce the result at such a lightning-fast speed.
    Live before you leave.

My heartiest congratulation to all the winner for winning Topic based TOW award sept'20. All of you really deserve this award. I wish all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

Hearty congrats to all the wisdom winners Umar, Ramu, Shampa and Neeru. Well done. Keep it up. The quick announcement of the result also related to the wisdom of the ISC editors. Let this practice of quick announcement of the result of the contests be continued in the future.
    No life without Sun

Congrats to the winner and the special prize winners of the tow contest and probably for the first time the results were declared so early and keep this trend.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much ISC for this award. I wasn't expecting this. This means a lot to me. I also congratulate all special prize award winners of the Sept. end TOW contest.

Congratulations to the TOW contest winners: Umar,Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt .

Many more thanks to the editor and all ISC members congratulated me. I take this opportunity to congratulate other winners of the TOW

I am happy to see my name in the list of winers for the month end topic based TOW contest and thank ISC for that. At the same time I wholeheartedly congratulate other winners also who have got their respective awards. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to Umar for winning the September month-end TOW contest -Wisdom and Special Prizes Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt. Well done and keep it up.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the entries are interesting and I feel Wisdom is the need of the hour when there is a lot of disturbances around us. My best wishes to all the other participants.

Well done and keep it up.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to the winner and also to my co-winners. Best of luck to all the other participants. The write-ups were all good. Thanks a lot to all the members for their best wishes.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Umar for being declared as the winner of the topic based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest and wish everyone to get more prizes in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.