You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Indian Air Force Day - 'Nabh Spursh Deeptam'

The motto of the Indian Air Force is - 'Nabh: Spursh Deeptam'. It is derived from Bhagavad Gita which means - Touch the sky with Glory.

The Indian Air Force performs vital work of air safety, and air surveillance for the country. The protection of Indian territory and national interests in conjunction with other branches of the armed forces is the primary objective. The Indian Air Force has been protecting the Indian airspace from all threats.

Today, on this special day, many congratulations to the Indian Air Force on the 88th year of their establishment. A grand salute to all those who do not care about their lives while defending the integrity and security of this Nation.
    Heartiest greetings to all the soldiers, serving and retired, of the Indian Air Force on the occasion of Air Force Day! A big salute to all.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My salutations to all the Indian Air Force staff who are safeguarding the interest of the country leaving their personal agenda back. There are many unsung heroes whom we should respect for their deeds. Many of our military employees are sacrificing their lives in the interest of the nation. Such people should be respected always. On this special day, I wish all of them the best and I sincerely wish a great future ahead to all of the, A happy Air Force Day to all the members of ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

My respects and regards to all the Air force officers and personnel and their families on the occasion of India Air force day and truly without this force we cannot even think of having night sleep as they guard our nation by patrolling in the night having a eye on the enemy activities. By the way the motto of the Air force has been coined very well to match their activities. By naming it 'Nabh: Spursh Deeptam'. the Air force has really poised to reach the glory of heights and sky is their limit. We feel proud to see when the air force planes make huge acrobats in the sky and during the Republic parade who can miss the great formations in the sky and that would be thrilling and at the same time very enchanting. I was also aspiring to become the non technical officer of the air force but missed the chance when I failed in training.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.