You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Education in your city competition series- Double reward program- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Education in your city-Competition series. Thanks to all those who added content to our data on colleges, education and admissions. Keep contributing irrespective of whether there is a contest or otherwise.

The 1st prize of Rs 500/- goes to Soundharya

Vandana takes away the 2nd prize of Rs 250/- and

The 3rd prize of Rs 100 each goes to Padmini and Dr Deepali Gangwar.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    Congratulation to the winners of the Education in your city-Competition series. Your contribution to ISC is commendable and you deserve these rewards. My wishes to all of you for more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the 1st prize winner Soundharya, 2nd prize winner Vandana and 3rd prize winners Padmini and Dr Deepali Gangwar of the Education in your city competition series- Double reward program. I would also like to wish good luck to all other participants and thank ISC for organising the program.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the winner for winning Education in your city- competition series. I wish them all the best. I hope that all of you would get many more prizes in future. Well done.

Congratulations to all the winners in Education in your city competition series. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming competitions. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations and best wishes to the Soundharya, Vandana for winning the first and second prize and word of apprecaition to Padmini and Dr Deepali for winning the third prize of the Education in your city competition series.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Soundharya and Vandana ma'am for winning the first and second prize respectively in Education in your city competition series. I also congratulate the third prize winner, Dr. Deepali. I am glad to share the third prize with her in the same. Thank you ISC for giving this opportunity to learn, contribute, and earn.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya for winning the first prize and Vandana madam for winning the second prize of the double reward programme. My hearty congratulations to Ms Padmini and Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning the third prize of the programme.
    Well done and keep it up.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the Soundharya and Vandana Ma'am for winning the first and second prize. I also congratulate to Padmini Ma'am for winning the third prize for the Education in your city competition series. I am also thankful to ISC for my prize.

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners of double rewards in Education in your city, a competition held for a longer course of time. Keep going!
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winers of different prizes in the 'Education in your city competition series- Double reward program'.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for getting the first prize, Vandana mam for getting the 2nd prize and Padmini and Dr Deepali Gangwar for getting the third prize in Education in your city competition series double reward program.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been duly credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Glad to receive both the double reward and a cash prize. Congratulations to my co-winners!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.