You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Ryyu hath sprouted golden feathers !!!

Elated to become a super member of this team, being young I do not have as much experience as the senior members of our team. Hope to see each one of you guiding me on this long and arduous journey of becoming a successful blogger.

Regards
    Congratulations on this achievement. You have good potential and definitely you would be a successful blogger in due course of time. Blogging and creative writing are actually a matter of patience and time and one who can adhere to that can gain in due course of time. Another thing is quality. We have to try to improve our write up through continuous learning for which I think ISC is a great portal and has provided to us so many avenues for it. I gained a lot by participating in the contests in ISC. Never be discouraged by rejections as well as revisions asked by the editors. They are not doing it for themselves. The aim is to improve our writings. Many times in a hurry and haste we submit something thinking that it is correct but soon find it back for correction. So our time is only wasted. It is always advisable to check anything, we want to submit, beforehand.
    ISC is a platform where immense opportunities are there for learning and I hope that newcomers like you would take advantage of this fact. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

I presume you are referring to your becoming Gold level member. You have reached this level in slightly more than 100 days. Within this period you have contributed in varioussections, won a few awards and prizes and some cash credit.

While congratulating you on this, I wish you more accolades in the future also. March ahead.

Congrats. You are Gold now. You are doing well. May you continue to contribute your best to ISC. May God bless you.
    No life without Sun

Ryyu please accept my best wishes and congrats for entering the gold level club of this site and that proves you have fully understood the site policies and guidelines and during this four months you have woven the friendship bonding with many members and your forum posts and responses were superlative. Normally new members will be slow and it takes time to understand our site fully, but in your case you made the right beginning and fast enough to understand the posting guidelines and also earned recognition from the admin and seniors. Now your next target is to achieve the diamond level and that should be reached by one year of your joining here and it is not that great task as you have the interest and inclination to make big and writing seems to be flowing in your contents of special interest. Keep going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations on obtaining the Gold level on this prestigious site. It is your humbleness which will make you reach higher levels. You are a hard worker and never mind in listening to the suggestions of others for your improvement. That will make you learn many new points and definitely you will become a good blogger.
    Your way of writing is good and on practice, it will get improved further. This site is a boon for the people who want to learn. There are knowledgable people from whom we can learn. The edit is giving us many chances to improve our writing skills. Members like you can learn fast and improve your skills. Practice makes a person perfect. Spend some times and that will help you to improve your knowledge. I wish you all the best. I hope you will continue your hard work and reach the next levels in the shortest possible time with your quality contributions.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments