You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Can I post about the school and college coaching classes in institute section?

I have a query about institute section. In Rampura, there are many coaching classes which provide coaching for state board and the CBSE. Can I post about these institutions in the institute section of ISC?
    Hakimuddin, regarding coaching classes for schools and colleges, you can post them in the institute section, as long as they are valid coaching institutes. Tuition classes are, however, not allowed as of now. Also, the courses being offered by these coaching institutes should have some name. For further clarification in this respect, you can follow the discussion in this forum post on training institutes.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Thank you very much Dhruv sir for the valuable response. Yes, I will not post tuition institute I would like to post the coaching institutes which offer more than one courses for the students.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.