You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

On this day I complete 11 years at ISC

Glad to place on records that I had completed 11 years of presence in this august site and when I recall my memories on how I joined and how I fared and how I stand now, has purely baffled me because a thing started as glance and little interest, turned out to be a addiction and perseverance and that added zeal and commitment to gain knowledge and everyday I felt that I am a nomad in front of superlative members and their contributions. Still I am accepted here and my writings are given credence. Thanks for everyone and overwhelming support always.
    Congratulations Mohanji for your superlative performance for a consecutive 11 years. Yes, I agree to your words we are nomads only such humbleness will make us to learn the new things. Congratulations again for successfully completing 11 years at ISC.

Many congratulations Mohan on being with this site for so long. Glad that you accepted being benefitted with the association. It is members like you who took this site ahead. All the best!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My sincere heartiest congratulations for having completed 11 good years at ISC. I sincerely hope that you will continue with ISC for many long years.

I don't agree with the word 'Nomad' (Naadodi in Tamil). How can a Nomad stay for 11 years at ISC Forums. You are well settled at ISC and holding the Forums tight. Even if you are pushed out, you would join back.

No life without Sun

Congratulations Mohanji for staying positive, active and sticking with the site for such a long time. 11 years is a long journey but you still are full of energy and commitment that you keep every new member to be positive and active. Keep on your good work and hope to break all the record in ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations Mohan for this superlative performance of being able to stick with ISC for eleven long years. May you continue to contribute for an even longer time to come. All the best.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Please accept my congratulations Mohan sir on completing 11 fruitful years at ISC. It requires consistent hard work, dedication and time to spend these many years actively. I wish you to contribute more for many years in the future. Best of luck.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mohan ji. All your postings are very natural and made one to think again.

Heraty congratulation Mr K Mohan for completing a big journey on ISC. You are one of the most senior members of the channel. Well done and keep it up. You are the inspiration for us. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations, Mohan. You are so regular on this site if there are no posts from for a day I feel like calling you and asking you the reasons for not posting on that day. You are very active on the site and cover a variety of subjects. They are very informative and educative. I hope and wish you will continue your journey on this site for many more years. I wish you all the best. You inspired your family members also and they also became members here and contributing. You are definitely a super contributor on this site.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Mohan sir for being active with this site for such a long time. You are a senior most member of this site. You are the inspiration for the new member. I wish you all the best. Keep it up.

Heartiest congratulations to you, Mohan Sir. You are one of the regular contributors in ISC and contributing with the same zeal for so many years is something really special. No need to feel like a nomad here. We all are learning together and sharing our experiences on this wonderful platform. I wish you all the best and I am sure you will keep on contributing for many more years.

Keep it up, Sir!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Heartiest congratulations to Mohan Sir for having completed 11 long years with ISC and your contributions are really inspiring to we all readers. This is really an informative site and your presence as an active member has made this site still more popular with your unique contributions.
    I hope we all will be benifited with your contributions even in the times ahead.

Congratulations, Mohan, on your completing Eleven Years with ISC. You have become an integral part of ISC. Probably you are among the very few along with WMs who can boast of such longstay in ISC. That also staying active every day.

Your presnce is needed and felt in ISC.(Absence too was also equally felt!)

Let the journey continue with still more vigour and zeal.

Congrats Mohan Sir, keep up the good spirit hope to see you continue your valuable contribution to this platform.

Regards

My sincere congratulations to you Mohan Sir. It's not easy to stay for 11 years at a place. You are one of the most active members of ISC who inspires other members also.
    I salute your consistency and dedication as an ISCian.

Hope you will keep on encouraging us.

Congratulations Mr Mohan for this great milestone in your creative journey in ISC. We all are amazed with your continuous and sustained contributions in this portal specially in forum section. As we all know that forum is the most vibrant section and we see your presence not only in floating newer and newer posts but you are equally dextrous in responding to other posts also. This is really remarkable and for many of us you are definitely a role model when it comes to the sustenance and continuity of the purpose. I wish you a happy and creative journey in this site and wish that you complete the longest years here creating a type of unprecedented record. My good wishes to you forever.
    Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations Mohan sir for completing 11 good years in the ISC family. You are among the senior-most members who attract and motivate new members to contribute with consistency. It is really difficult to become stable for such a long time but as far as I remember, I never observed you taking breaks for one or another reason. You are one of the strong pillars of the Forum section and share your thoughts and views on most of the threads posted here. It shows your versatility. I wish you a healthy and wealthy life ahead and many more years to cherish in the ISC family.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks to everyone by name for such wonderful felicitation messages and I am overwhelmed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.