You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you document your life success stories?

Some of the wise people have the habit of writing down everything they have achieved in the life and in fact bring our their own autobiography. Some have the habit writing their success stories in their daily diary noting. But many write their chequerred history rather than the success they achieved. What is your take on this matter, have you ever thought of documenting your success and failures and your remedial actions during the trying times, surely these would become a ready recall document for others to follow.
    I have not written anything about me anywhere. During my active career, I was interviewed by a newspaper and they published that in their daily newspaper in the district edition. In that, they have written about my education and how ai came up in my profession and how I treat the employees and how the other employees of the organisation feel about me. A very detailed writeup. One of my colleague take a cutting of that and got it laminated and presented me. That is one write up I have. Silicon Andhra an online American Telugus Journal interviewed me online and they published that interview also in which some of my details were published. That also I kept a soft copy with me. These are the two documents which I have which tell me something about me
    I have no habit of writing somewhere about me but I keep records of my works and publications in a file.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments