You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

A delightful dozen birthdays

Today I made a trip down nostalgia lane...

There's lots of happy memories abounding from the first year to this year's 12th,
    With a quiet entry in 2008 evolving from a very young forum participant to an exuberant, chattering, Platinum "oldie".

I've left tiny footprints in various sections of ISC,
    The initial baby ones in the Forum, My India, Links and Practice Tests,
    And, as ISC flourished, in Articles, Learn English, Schools, Colleges, a few QPs too;
    As more sections bloomed, ISC's prosperity benefited me, as well, with more reward programs, contests and awards for me and you.

The skills I acquired, of SEO and HTML, the discussions, the debates, the sarcastic wit and repartees, and not to forget the exciting responsibilities...all have been learning experiences to peruse and think over.

As ISC continues to wrap me in its warm, all-embracing cocoon, my thanks will never be enough to the trio of Webmasters who worked on this site, to the team behind the scenes, and every ISCian who walked shoulder to shoulder with me.

So let me celebrate the delightful dozen years with all of you with a loud, reverberating, "Cheers to ISC!" and hope alumni return to help it grow, with zeal.
    You have put up the story of rise of ISC which was mainly achieved by the introduction of newer and newer sections with time and contributions by the members and the traffic thus obtained in due course in the crowd of so many sites in the internet. You have also very modestly and crisply presented your own individual growth along the sidelines of improvement in ISC platform. At this juncture I congratulate the management, editors, and members of this site who had and also are presently making their valuable contribution to the site as per their individual capacities and capabilities. Let us all contribute our best in ISC to make it more successful and prosperous in the coming times which of course is indirectly beneficial to the members also.
    Knowledge is power.

On the occasion of 12 years in ISC, my best wishes and congrats to you, as your progress was steady and now taken total control of the site and even manage well without the requirement of webmasters to interfere or deliberate. Such was your profess either in writing good articles, deliberating a matter to the hilt, and coming to the rescue of site as damage control exercise when ever a member makes the noise. And I am watching your patience, perseverance and above all total dedication to keep the site going as you have been in contact with the old members who are not making their presence by recalling them back and that is the good gesture. All these qualities make you the CEO of this great site and instead of Managing editor I wish your designation be changed to CEO and that would be befitting.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the Managing Editor for her 12 years unfinished journey on this fantastic educational site. When an Organisation grows in our presence and when we also grow with the organisation, the happiness we get is very high and we can't compare it with any other joy. You have seen the growth of the site along with your growth also. Definitely, that will be a delight for you. You have narrated how the organisation has grown with age. That growth has given a chance to the members also to grow. As a member, you are Platinum level and as an Editor, you are the Managing Editor. You helped the organisation to grow and the organisation reciprocated with its contributions to for your growth.
    I hope you will continue your journey for many more years here guiding the members to perform well and educating many members. At the same time, I hope you will see the growth of the site to further heights and personally you will also grow further heights.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations, ma'am on completing twelve years of the journey along with the site! You moved with the site and had seen it growing and contributed immensely to the growth in different ways. I wish you all the best and hope that the journey continues for a long time and that you will continue to keep on adding feathers to your cap.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Hearty Congrats to Vandana Maam for putting in much hard work in bringing in good content to this platform for so many years. Hope you continue contributing the best for this platform.

Regards

Congratulations Ma'am for completing twelve years with this amazing site ISC. Your contribution is commendable by all members. I hope I also learn many skills and dedication for the work from you, wish you all the very best with the hope that you will continue many more years in ISC and give us guidance.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My heartiest congratulations to vandana mam for completing twelve with this site. I hope that you will contribute many years guiding the members.

Congratulations ma'am for achieving 12th milestone of a long ongoing journey with ISC. You have been a great support for many of us in becoming familiar with the site during our initial days. My association with this site for 6 long years was possible because of you as you helped me and guide me in all possible ways that too with lots of patience. Your dedication and consistency motivates us to contribute more and more. I wish you a healthy and rewarding journey at ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Vandana. Very pleased to note that you have celebrated a Dozen birthdays at ISC. As a member, editor and Managing editor, you have steered ISC well. Your untiring efforts, efficient managerial and administrative skills have kept the ISC flag flying high. You have effectively guided and taken charge of the editors and members. You are the fourth pillar of ISC with the three Webmaster pillars.

I stand erect and salute you on your 12th birthday at ISC. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavours inside and outside ISC.

No life without Sun

My heartiest congratulations to my dear mentor. You are an integral part of the site.
    Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

Heartiest congratulations, Vandana Ma'am! Contributing and managing a lot of responsibilities continuously with the same zeal for so many years is always something special. The effort you put in to guide us is exemplary which is always adding more values to this wonderful platform. I wish you all the best and hope this association will continue for many many more years.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many thanks, everyone, for your kind wishes. We're all mentors and guides in our own individual ways, explaining, clarifying, and giving useful suggestions. Let's move ahead together in the same way for the benefit of the site which, in turn, will help us, too.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments