You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

About studyvillage.com

The studyvillage.com is such a lovely site, but I do not see any participants in the site. It is one of the best sites dedicted for children. The children, teachers and parents can be greatly benifited from the site. If more members are participating, then we can promote this channel and it can become one of the renowned sites.

So, I think the members of ISC should contribute more resources, articles, blogs, etc and promote this chanel.
    Thanks to the author for telling something good about the sister concern of this site and it is nice to know the details. Many of us are spending time on ISC and not able to find time for further activities on other sites. However, we may have to distribute the time and spend some time on the other sites also. I will try to do that and hope the other active members of ISC will start going there also. I understand some members are already active there. Let us hope traffic there also will increase by promoting the site with threads like this,
    drrao
    always confident

Some of the ISC members are contributing in that sister site time to time though not on a regular basis. The forum is not much vibrant there but members are submitting articles and they are getting published there. Some time back we discussed about ISC members contributing there and many members had joined there. There was an intimation from the webmaster also that once a voluntary editor is appointed then probably the activities would increase. So, let us wait for some time and once editor is appointed we might start contributing there also. I agree with the author that it is a good site and there is so much material available there specially for children.
    Knowledge is power.

I am the lone contributor as on today and it is really sad to note that the previous active members of that site are no more visiting nor contributing in the site. The site badly require a editor who can see the day to day affairs as many new articles posted there are not approved from the recent past and since no cash credits, awards or rewards, none would be interested to waste time there, but I am as a ardent liker of that site is keeping it alive by daily visits and making some comments and raising posts so far. Hope our webmaster would take action to appoint a editor from this site as additional responsibility.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

By the way being only contributor since recent past the ranking progressed without editor and I stand first rank in that site even though huge contributions were made by many members in the past and some have discontinued since 8 years to 10 years now but scored good points and earned good money in those days. If any editor was appointed soon, the old members who were abstaining could be called back again and revive the activities with right earnest and webmaster Tony should initiate action.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments