You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- Sept '20- Winner!

Taking into consideration her exceptional contributions to the Article Section and the newly introduced Institutes and Institute Courses sections, in particular, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of Sept '20 to Soundharya.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congrats Soundharya for getting the star of the month award for Sept 20 as her immense contributions in the newly created Institute section brought this laurel and recognition.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Soundharya,
    Please accept my heartiest congratulations for being the Star of the Month of September 2020. Well done. Keep it up.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winner of the star of the ward for the month of September 2020. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya, our September Star! Happy to see you back in full form as a contributor and hope you will continue in this consistent way. Keep up the good work.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the Star of the Month award for September. Keep contributing!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulation to Soundharya for winning the reward of Star of the Month award- September 2020
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulation to soundharaya for winning star of the month award September 2020. You deserve this award. Keep it up. Well done.

Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya for this one of the top awards of ISC that is Star of the Month. I wish you to achieve more such laurels in your creative journey in ISC and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Soundharya Ma'am for winning the Star of the Month award for September. Your contribution to ISC is commendable and you really deserve this award. I wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Soundharya as being selected the Star for the Month of Sept '20 for her exceptional contributions to the Article Section and the newly introduced Institutes and Institute Courses sections. Keep up the good work and be active the same way and keep on contributing.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thank you all for your appreciation and congratulatory messages. I feel extremely happy to receive this prestigious 'Star of the Month' award. Special thanks to ISC for identifying my contributions and encouraging my work. I will try to keep up my good work. Thanks a lot!

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya. She is doing extremely well in the Articles as well as in the Institutes section and she truly deserves the award. My best wishes for her in all future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya for winning the prestigious award the star of the month award. Good work and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to Ms Soundharya for her commendable performance in both Article and Institute Section leading her selection to the star of the month September 20. Hope you would sustain this spirit in the upcoming time as well so that we readers would be immensely benifited with her informative contributions.

Congrats to Soundhary for winning Star of the Month award- Sept '20.

Congratulations, Soundharya, for this honour and keep up the good work in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the Star of the Month award for September. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Soundharya for getting the Star of the month award for the month of September 2020. All the best to keep contributing more and win more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.