You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week Contests- 05th to 11th and 12th to 18th Oct '20- Winners!

Since the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 05th to 11th Oct '20 could not be announced on time due to certain unavoidable circumstances, we are now announcing the same along with the winners of the TOW for the week 12th to 18th. And the winners are-

Thread of the Week -05th to 11th Oct '20

We have two winners for this week and they are-

Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Its all praises, but when it comes to follow, many look the other way and

A.B. Sivakumar for his thread Take care, ego-tantrums cannot take us too far

Special Prizes

1. Manoj Chaurasia for his thread Everything in life is cause and effect relationship

2. K Mohan for the thread Walk your talk and feel the secured life and

3. Annu Yadav for her thread Change is constant in human life

Thread of the Week- 12th to 18th Oct

Winner

Dr. N.V Srinivasa Rao for his thread Let our actions speak

It has been decided to give Special Prizes to the following -

1. Umesh for the thread Is ruling in hell better than serving in heaven and

2. Swati Sharma for her thread Honouring oneself is the real self-respect

The winners will get Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners
    My hearty congrats to Sankalan for winning the thread of week award for his thread Its all praises...and that was very good content and joint winner Sivakumar for Take care thread which was about ego.Also good wishes to special prize winners Manoj and Annu. Even I was also awarded the special prize and thanks for that. Best wishes to Srinivsasa Rao for his impressive thread let action speak which got the honors. and special prize winners Umesn and Swati. All the members need to be applauded for raising variable threads and most interesting to the hilt. And I want other members also to win such laurels.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting my thread as the winning entry for the week 05th to 11th Oct. All the threads focused on important issues and I hope members will continue posting such interesting threads. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank You ISC for declaring my thread as the best thread for the week12th to 18th Oct '20. I thank all the members who conveyed their best wishes on this occasion.
    I congratulate all the winners who won thread of the week awards or special awards for the mentioned two weeks. The threads selected are good and worth the awards.
    I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their amazing contribution in the forum section of ISC. It is always great to see such awards being announced and members encouraged to continue contributing to the forum. Congratulations on these interesting threads.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for thread of the week contest 5th to 11th and 12 to 18 Oct 2020. Well done and keep it up. All the best all of you.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to all winners, Sankalan Bhattacharya, A B Sivakumar, Manoj Chaurasia, K.Mohan, Annual yadhav, Dr.Srinivasarao, Umesh and Swati Sharma on their winning in TOW contest.

Congratulations to all winners of TOW contest

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the TOW award and the Special Prize winners. Well done. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Heartiest congratulations to all the members who have received the TOW contest awards for their outstanding forum posts against these two weeks. Well done and keep up the spirit alive and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I thank ISC for the award bestowed upon me and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate all other winners for their outstanding contributions in forum section during the two weeks under review. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

I would like to thank ISC for the award for my thread, I also congratulate to all winners of the thread of the week contest, wish you all the very best with this hope that you will get many more awards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My heartiest congratulation to all the winner who have received TOW award. All of you deserve this award. I hope that all of you would win many more award in future. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, A.B. Sivakumar, and Dr. N.V Srinivasa Rao for winning the TOW awards. I extend my wishes o all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to all the winners and special prize winners for the TOW contest of 5th to 11th and 12 to 18 Oct 2020. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest for the two weeks. Though two weeks contest results have been announced, it is good to see a number of award recipients.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to TOW winner Sankalan as well as Sivakumar and also to ISC for selecting me as also one of the special prize winners. These prizes keep one motivated and engaged for more fruitful contributions.
    Live before you leave.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations to all the winners of both the weeks. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.