You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 24th Oct '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 19th to 24th Oct '20. We once again request our members to try to come up with fresh ideas, angles and concepts for discussion.

Winner-

Umar for his thoughtful thread Why is it difficult to make everyone happy. It is a question that most of us must have encountered at some point of our life.

Special Prizes

1.Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Are we living in a polarized world is an anxious question to each one of us individually and to the society as a whole, and

2.Neeru Bhatt for the thread How to calm down when we get angry which is an effort to solve an issue that most of us face.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads would be given enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Testing.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

I would like to congratulate Umar Sir for his thread Why is it difficult to make everyone happy, and to special price winners Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir for his thread Are we living in a polarized world and Neeru Bhatt Ma'am for the thread How to calm down when we get angry. You all provided a nice discussion through your threads. I wish you all the very best to all of you for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Very glad to see the quick results of TOW for the week awards. Indeed, this should be followed every week. My heartiest congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners. Well done guys. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Thank you very much for this award. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this. But your encouragement means a lot to me. At the same time, I congratulate special prize winners for their great contribution.

I congratulate the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 24th Oct '20. The threads selected for awards are very good and deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Umar for winning the thread of the week award for week ending 24th Oct and my appreciation also goes to Sankalan and Neeru for winning the special prizes.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Umar for winning the TOW contest by contributing a meaningful thread. I also congratulate both the special prize winners- Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I congratulate all the winners of the TOW for the said week that is 19-24 October, 2020 and also appreciate their outstanding contributions in the forum section. Well done and keep this spirit alive and long lasting.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Umar, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the respective prizes in the TOW contest for 19th to 24th Oct '20.

The cash credits and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations to Umar for winning the TOW prize for bringing up a very true situation and to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the special prizes for their interesting threads.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am happy and thank ISC for this TOW award against the week 19 to 24th October 2020 and also congratulate the other members Umar and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their awards in the respective category. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Umar for winning the TOW contest for the week 19 to 24th October 2020. I also congratulate both the special prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt. I wish they will continue their good work.

Congratulations to Winner of the Thread of the Week(TOW) contest - 19th to 24th Oct '20- Umar and Special Prizes winners: Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt. Keep on contributing and posting more and more and keep on participating with your post in the forum.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My congratulations to Umar, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Neeru Bhatt on winning TOW contest. Keep on posting your valued postings.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.