You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- September '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of September 2020. For the information of new members, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    Dr Deepali Gangwar

Forum-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    None

Colleges and Schools-
    Vandana

Super Contributors
    Updates-
    None

Training institutes-
    Ravi Shankar

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    I thank ISC for giving me the WIzard award for the month of September 2020 in the forum section. I feel happy for the same and thank the jury for selecting my name. I congratulate all other winners of WIzard and Super
    Contributor awards for the months September 2020. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

Best wishes and congrats to Dr Deepali for winning the wizard of article section and her contributions were immense and truly deserve it. My applause goes to Dr Rao for leading the forum with unprecedented contributions and his comments are valuable and liked and thus got the wizard. Who can forget Umesh for his best contributions in ask experts section and truly deserve to be wizard and Vandana shared the honors for wizard in College section. Super contributor award won by Ravi Shankar for training institute was commendable.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to all the Wizard award winners and Super Contributor award winner for the month of September. Well done guys. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Congrats to the Wizards and Super Contributor award winners for relevant sections for September '20.

Congratulations to the wizard and super contributor award winner for September' 20. Well done and keep it up.

I wholeheartedly thank ISC for award given to me in Wizard category against my contributions in Ask Experts section for the month of September 2020 and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners in different categories. Well done members and let us keep the spirit alive and contribute our bit continuously and consistently in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners for their contributions on this educational portal and making it more vibrant and informative site.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of September 2020 i.e. Wizards: Articles-Dr Deepali Gangwar, Forum-Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Ask Experts-Umesh, Colleges and Schools-Vandana and our Super Contributors: Training institutes-Ravi Shankar. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing with the same vigour and enthusiasm.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Happy to get a new Wizard award; many thanks for this and for the congratulatory wishes that have come in. Congratulations to my co-winners of the monthly award. Well done, all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wizard and super contributor awards are the special monthly awards given to the outstanding contributors and now these are announced for the month of September 2020. I congratulate all the winners of these awards. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

I thanks to ISC for my Award for Wizard in article section. I also congratulate to all other winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of September 2020 Dr Srinivasa Rao for Forum section , Umesh Sir for Ask Experts section, Vandana Ma'am for Colleges and Schools section and Ravi Shankar for Super Contributors.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have made valuable contributions to the respective sections and I wish them all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the Super contributors and Wizards awards. It is good to see a number of members getting awards and I hope this will continue in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.