You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congratulations to the winners of the photo story contest!

A photo story contest was conceived and organised vide this contest post floated on 13th October 2020. Subsequently ISC admin updated the post by mentioning that enhanced points and cc would be credited to the suitable entries contributed by the members. In the said contest the members were invited to write a story based on a picture of a park where some people were walking. There was a good response to the contest and in total 12 entries were received against that.

Now ISC admin has awarded the enhanced points and cc to all the suitable entries. The top three entries are by Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Neeru Bhatt, and Umar and they would also be getting gifts from me from the ISC virtual gift shop.

I thank the participating members for showing the interest in the contest and also to the coordinating editors. My special thanks to ISC admin for the nice gesture to make the contest more attractive.

Well done and congratulations to the winners. Let us congratulate the winners for contributing outstanding story contents based on the photo depicted in the contest post.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the top three winners of the contest organized by Umesh. Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Neeru Bhatt and Umar have done their best to put up a good photo story. Well done members. Keep it up.

Mr. Umesh,
    May I know what went wrong with my story that could not fetch even a single extra point or Rs. 1/- CC. Was it so poor? My story covered the exact photograph and the people in it. It portrays the reality in this present situation. If it is informed, I shall note it and comply in future.

No life without Sun

Congrats to best entry winners Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Neeru Bhatt and Umar for the photo contest organized by Umesh and surprised to see nothing awarded to me. If the entry was not good, then negative marks should have been given and seems to be good, then why no cash credits.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the list of winners and I thank ISC for the enhanced points and cash credits. Contests are great activities for learning and refining our writings and I usually participate in them.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winner for photo contest which is organised by Umesh sir. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in future. Well done. keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Neeru Bhatt and Umar for photo contest organised by Umesh sir. Well done. keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners of story writing contest based on the photograph. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards and rewards in the coming days. ISC is very generous enough to sponsor this competition started by Umesh and given enhanced points and CC to the eligible entries. It happens very rarely and it is good that in this case they come our and made the competition very attractive. I posted my story well before the ISC announced about CC and enhanced points.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to best all winners Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Neeru Bhatt, and Umar for the photo contest organized by Umesh Sir. All the very best for many more contest rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for the photo story contest. Unfortunately, I was not active at that time and couldn't participate in the contest.

Big thanks to Mr Umesh for conducting this contest.

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments