You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Results of What is India? Best write up.

Members,
    Refer to the What is India? contest organized by SuN. Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala
    has been declared as winner for his short, brief and best write up on 'What is India?"

Members, Join me to congratulate Mr. Hakimmudin. Congrats, Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala

He is awarded a gift from ISC's virtual gift shop.
    Congrats to Hakimmuddin for winning the best write up on What is India initiated by the Author and we know award winner is the teacher by profession and thus made good writing.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This was an interesting contest where the members tried to reflect what they understand about the country and put it in black and white. Many interesting entries were there, full of patriotism of course, and we enjoyed participating in the same. Now as the result is declared, I congratulate Hakimmuddin for his winning contribution and we all of course know that he is a regular article writer in ISC article section and has got a good grip on writing. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr Hakimmuddin for winning the write up contest on 'India'.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

An interesting contest conducted by SUN. Members participated with interest. Members expressed their concern for the nation in their postings. The organised has come out with the results and Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala has been declared as the winner of the contest. A real good contribution form Hakimuddin and the organiser selected the best won. I appreciate the organiser for that. I congratulate the winner for his excellent write-up. I hope the winner will continue his good work and win many many gifts in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Very interesting contest organised by SUN sir. Congrats to Hakkimudin for winning the best write up What is India contest.

Many congratulations to Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the best write up in "What is India ?" contest. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulation Hakimmuddin Sir for winning this reward. That was an interesting topic " What is India" by SuN sir, as we all have respect and love regards our country but at the same time it is not easy to consist of our all feelings in a small paragraph but you did it very well, you really deserve this reward.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Thank you very much all of you for your wholehearted wishes. Thanks a lot, Mr Sun to provide me with an opportunity to express my views about our India. And also for selecting my entry for the best write up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments