You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What is the solution of this problem

I have been facing this problem for several days that I am unable to edit post in Forum section. I don't face this problem in other sections. Plz do needful.
    The edit button appears right below our profile photo and we are doing the editing flawlessly and no issues faced so far and I advise change the browser and go for Mozilla and see the difference.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sometimes the edit facility to some posts may be withdrawn. This is what I remember. Once when SUN raised a problem like this, it was told that the facility of edit is withdrawn in certain cases. If it is the problem with the browser the author may not be able to edit in other sections also. So by changing the browser also the problem may not get solved I think. The Editors can only explain the reason or they may ask the admin to verify the reason.
    drrao
    always confident

Just now I found that a ad from Whirlpool is coming in the way of edit button space and probably that ad might be blocking the edit button not to be seen by the author.
    K Mohan @ Moga

One more problem I see that I can't copy the content of any post in this forum section.

Surely there seems to be the issue with the browser you are using, change the browser and report here whether the problem was fixed or facing the same issue.
    K Mohan @ Moga

Arafatuzzafar,

We've already informed members a number of times that the edit feature is not available when ISC is accessed through a mobile phone. So please confirm if you were trying to do so, or if the problem arose through another device. Also, what were you trying to copy in the forum? Please clarify.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Madam
    - I always use mobile to access ISC
    - In past I could edit my post in all sections including Forum Section
    - Still, I can edit my post in all sections except Forum Section

I had similar problem in one of my mobiles but in other mobile it did not happen. In your case it is a selective problem where in one section it is happening and in other it is not. In android system and in laptop system there are many differences of operating mechanisms and it is possible that due to some mismatch of parameters or app sequences something of this sort may behave in such a strange manner. Only some expert in android apps and their matching with the mobile operating system could understand the problem and advise some way to tackle this. You can post this question with details of your mobile model and browser used in ISC Ask Expert section or any other reputed site on IT/Electronic Q & A forum and let us hope that we get some convincing answer to this problem.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments