You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for September 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of September 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for September 2020.
    As usual, the Webmaster master announced the Revenue Share Bonus for September 2020. I congratulate all the members who got RSB for September 2020. My appreciations to them. My name is also there in the list and I thank ISC for the same. I thank the Webmaster for the timely announcement of the same. I hope all the members will continue their good work and try to get RSB in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who could make it in the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September 2020. Keep up the good work and be active and keep on posting. It is really good to see the Revenue Share Bonus(RCB) being announced by the month-end by our Webmaster master.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement of RSBs and congratulations to all the members who got their shares. Well done members and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for revenue share bonus for the month of September 2020. Great work and keep it up.

many thanks to Timmy M John sir for announcing the result as usual but this time one day before the last date of the month.

Honesty is the best policy.

Yes, the announcement is one day early, a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the early announcement Timmy Sir. Congratulations to all the recipients of the RSB for last month.

I am now one short of a century in RSB and have crossed the 1k mark in RSB earnings only once, so am really hoping to achieve that at least once more before the year is out.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This is the first time ever I have received RSB from ISC and I am thankful for that. Congratulations to all the members who have made it in the list.
    Thanks once again to ISC and to all the RSB receivers.

Live before you leave.

First of all a great round of hoot and applause to webmaster Timmy John for announcing the RSB one day in advance and in fact the entire editorial and admin must be appreciated for even announcing the contests awards and rewards results much earlier and this shift of working with time is something for the first time we have seen and that is great feeling on the part of those who are working over board for this site. And coming to the RSB for Sept 2020 I am also benefited with rupees 704 as my share and thanks for the same. My best wishes to all the members who are in the top list of 20 beneficiaries and for others who missed chance better luck next time. This is the festival time and even small amount earned through ISC would be utilized for the good of the festival and the timely release of amount would be long cherished and remembered.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of September 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for giving the announcement a day early,
    Regards
    Rizwan

After getting skipped last month, I have again got the RSB this time and feel happy about it. At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have received this special revenue sharing from ISC. Many months I do not get it but other months I get it and it is mainly due to crossing and not crossing that activity threshold which is required to be eligible for RSB. Let us try to contribute more to receive this monthly reward uninterruptedly. I wish all the members to contribute their best in this portal and get RSB every month.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all the active members who have got a share of the revenue bonus for the month of September! Well done.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Happy to receive RSB this month also and at the same time I wholeheartedly congratulate all the members who have made it during the month. Well done members and keep contributing good contents in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who got the payment for their contribution in ISC. It makes inactive members also start thinking to contribute more here so that there names also start appearing here.

Congratulation to all the members who got RSB for the month of September 2020. I am happy that my name is also there in the list and I am thankful to ISC for this.

Congratulations to all the members who got listed for RSB for September month. You all deserved this for your dedicated contributions in different sections of ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Well done ! ISC'ans for finding your name as a part of RSB. It is your hardwork and efforts in attaining the score levels laid by the webmaster. I immensly thank webmaster for creating such a wonderful platform, where members not only involve just like a family member but also co-operate to follow the rule "each one-teach one". I am missing my name in the list, hope to cope up in the months ahead.
    Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.