You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

ISC is requested to take immediate action to remit the CC before 31st October 2020

Dear ISC,
    For the recently concluded Active GD, the prize winners money has not been credited to their account. As a best participant, I am eligible for Rs. 150/- CC. If the sum is credited to my account in October, I will be eligible for payment on 1st Nov. I am running short of some money to make good Rs. 600/- to be eligible for payment.

I would be very grateful to ISC if the amount is remitted to my account before 2359 hrs on 31st October 2020..
    Don't worry Sun. We are aware of the deadline and it will be done on time. Please note that we usually wait for two days after announcing the winners before crediting cc unless the same is made just a day or two before the month-end. The cc to the winners and enhanced points and cc to the other participants will be added today.

It is seen that you have already raised the point as a response to the announcement thread. Was there a need to raise a separate thread for the same?

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.